View Full Version : If you could be on just one Synchro. Team...which one would it be...and why?

FSWer
06-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Say,if you could be on just ONE Synchro. Team....which one would it be and why? If I could be on just one Team I'd choose Team Surprise. As they are made up of some of the nicest skaters I've ever talked to. What about you guys?

Jeanne D
06-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Say,if you could be on just ONE Synchro. Team....which one would it be and why? If I could be on just one Team I'd choose Team Surprise. As they are made up of some of the nicest skaters I've ever talked to. What about you guys?

I'd choose the Haydenettes. They train a few towns over from me, have the best music selections for their programs. They skate pretty well too.:bow:

SynchroSk8r114
06-14-2007, 01:37 PM
I love the team I'm on now, but in my dream world, I would have to agree with Team Surprise. They have such a great prescence on the ice and their speed and flow is amazing! They gave such a great performance at Worlds and they really deserved their win! :bow:

jskater49
06-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Um, the one that would take me?

j

Skittl1321
06-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Um, the one that would take me?

j

Can you drive into Coralville once a week? From what I hear the adult synchro team is always looking for new members!

Do most of the other iowa rinks not have teams?

(If my boot problems go away, and I have enough time left in the fall, I am joining for sure. Precision was what I always wanted to do as a kid)

jskater49
06-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Can you drive into Coralville once a week? From what I hear the adult synchro team is always looking for new members!

Do most of the other iowa rinks not have teams?

(If my boot problems go away, and I have enough time left in the fall, I am joining for sure. Precision was what I always wanted to do as a kid)

There's no adult synchro teams around here that I know of. We had a skater drive (2-3 hours) to Omaha to skate on their team. There was some talk at this past competition about Des Moines starting a beginner snychro team and I told them I'd surely like to skate with them but we'll see if it was just talk.

I would love to skate synchro.

j