View Full Version : Helloie from Bermuda

FallDownGoBoom
06-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I'll show that Mrs. Redboots a thing or two about checking in from ports o' call! (Insert evil laugh.)

I'm in Bermuda, my home away from home, and I suspect you couldn't find a pair of skates -- let alone a place to skate -- if your reward were a truckload of Dark 'n' Stormys.

Not that I even WANT to skate. It's all about snorkeling.

Byeeeee!

Scarlett
06-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Enjoy! Not that I'm not insanely jealous.

Do you scuba dive? Who needs frozen water when you can blow some bubbles?

peanutskates
06-09-2007, 02:30 PM
pahh... you prefer fish to skating?

just kidding. have you ever been snorkeling in egypt? it's the best!

Evelina
06-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I've been scuba diving in Egypt - its amazing but I have to say, Maldives is my favourite place so far!

Scarlett
06-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I haven't yet made it to Egypt but that is definitely on my list. I had a vacation planned that included diving in the Red Sea and site seeing in Cairo and along the Nile that unfortunately got canceled due to 9/11. Life got in the way as it frequently does and I haven't yet managed to make my way back yet. Plans are in the works for either Egypt or Australia in the next couple of years though.

What is it with skaters and enjoying expensive sports?

Mrs Redboots
06-10-2007, 08:32 AM
My daughter recently returned from a honeymoon in Egypt. They were going to go scuba diving, but went snorkelling instead.

And talking of expensive sports - my niece has just come 4th in a major Dressage Grand Prix, so I'm bursting with pride. And livid with my brother, who didn't say they were going to be in Le Touquet - we could so easily have stopped in to watch her yesterday. Wish we had!

I am now home, by the way. Went skating this morning, but it took time to get ice under my blades again.