View Full Version : Show pictures

Skittl1321
05-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Some people might know that I participated in my Club show last month. It was a lot of fun- and my first time to ever perform. I still haven't seen a tape, but finally got some pictures.

I added them to my skating album:
(link removed- since it's a public forum, I don't want it up forever)
The first picture is a horrible one from practice, and then the next 5 are during the show.

A few impressions:
1) I don't look nearly as bad in a skating dress as I thought I did.
2) I can smile. I can keep my chin up. My eyes were on the ice the entire time. Oops.
3) I think overall I have good arm presentation. Hope that makes up for the poor footwork/spins/jumps
4) Not a bad spiral for unflexible me.

I really enjoyed performing- and hope to start competiting, getting out on the ice by yourself is such a rush! But first- pre-bronze moves!

Morgail
05-21-2007, 09:41 PM
You look great! I love your dress:)

doubletoe
05-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Looking at the photos, I would never have guessed it was your first time performing! Great job! :D

Skittl1321
05-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Looking at the photos, I would never have guessed it was your first time performing! Great job! :D

Thanks :) But first time performing is a bit misleading- first time ON SKATES. I have years of dance- which explains the cheesy face- the eyes looking down shows the first time skating! Just making sure the ice is still there!

sue123
05-22-2007, 07:35 AM
You look great in a skating dress. It definitly suits you.

quarkiki2
05-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Aww, you're so cute! You look great!

And you'll look great in out red/black Synchro dresses, too!

flo
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
You look like you were having a great time - everyone loves to see that!!!