View Full Version : Finally got myself a coach ...

Derek
05-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Well the title says it I suppose. During my LTS sessions, I was particularly impressed by one coach, who managed to get me to do stuff I honestly didn't believe I could do, and I had earmarked her for follow-on coaching. Unfortunately, she had extended time out for personal reasons, and all the other coaches were fully booked, so I was left in limbo. She reappeared a couple of weeks ago, all is now well and so today I asked if she is available to take me through the passport, assuming she thinks I am able ... (being a crustie and all :) )

My first private lesson is next saturday morning, so I will be counting the hours till then ...

Scarlett
05-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Congrats...it is both exciting and nerve-wracking to start with a new coach. Enjoy yourself!

Bill_S
05-19-2007, 04:32 PM
My coach has decided to go elsewhere, so I'm about to think about who (or if) to choose another coach. It makes a real difference when you find someone who can work well with you.

liya_skatergirl
05-19-2007, 08:20 PM
a shift of coach did me pretty well. i wasnt advancing fast enough, so i moved to one of my coach's friends. I did so much better, and i advanced so much faster.