View Full Version : Anyone Going to Lake Placid?

lovepairs
05-19-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm going and have a GREAT DEAL to offer: I'm staying in a quaint gingerbread house that is as close to the Lake Placid Village as you can get, during the August Adult Week: August 19-26th. Just a three minute walk will get you to Main Street the Olympic Arena, and Mirror Lake!

This charming house has one and a half baths (one with the biggest claw foot tub you have ever seen!) Cable TV and a DVD player in the living room (there is a video store and a great pizza place only a block away too!!) Fully equipped kitchen, with an eating area, so if you don't want to eat at a restaurant for every meal, you can grab a quick bite, or a cook a lovely, relaxing meal right at home to enjoy in the dining room. Washer and Dryer in the house, too!

I will have two extra bedrooms available for the August Adult Week. One bedroom has a Queen Size Bed, and the other bedroom has a Twin Bed. If you are interested and would like more details, please contact: Lovepairs at: acooper19426@earthlink.net NON-SMOKERS, SOUND SLEEPERS, AND MATURE RESPONSIBLE "ADULTS" ONLY, PLEASE. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!

lovepairs
05-21-2007, 04:56 AM
I'm staying in a quaint gingerbread house that is as close to the Lake Placid Village as you can get, during the August Adult Week: August 19-26th. Just a three minute walk will get you to Main Street the Olympic Arena, and Mirror Lake!

This charming house has one and a half baths (one with the biggest claw foot tub you have ever seen!) Cable TV and a DVD player in the living room (there is a video store and a great pizza place only a block away too!!) Fully equipped kitchen, with an eating area, so if you don't want to eat at a restaurant for every meal, you can grab a quick bite, or a cook a lovely, relaxing meal right at home to enjoy in the dining room. Washer and Dryer in the house, too!

I will have two extra bedrooms available for the August Adult Week. One bedroom has a Queen Size Bed, and the other bedroom has a Twin Bed. If you are interested and would like more details, please contact: Lovepairs at: acooper19426@earthlink.net NON-SMOKERS, SOUND SLEEPERS, AND MATURE RESPONSIBLE "ADULTS" ONLY, PLEASE. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!