View Full Version : Adult - Bracknell 2007

chantelly
05-06-2007, 06:02 AM
The website now has some info up on the various classes but it says on both the free and dance documents that it is on the Thursday (28th), any one know if it is only one day this year? Surely they can't fit it all in? Very excited now though! xx:)

Mrs Redboots
05-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the heads-up; I expect it is a misprint, as I am quite sure they wouldn't be able to hold all those classes on that day! But I expect one could e-mail the organiser to confirm.

BatikatII
05-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Our comp sec is at Deeside this weekend I think but I've emailed to ask if it's a misprint. I would think so as the competitions page itself mentions two days and I can't imagine fitting it all into one. Dance day normally starts about 7.30am as it is.

Will let you know.

BatikatII
05-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Hi everyone

I've had confirmation from our comp sec that it is a misprint and she is changing it.

Free will be on Thursday and Dance on Friday as usual so definitely will be over 2 days.

See you there!

Mrs Redboots
05-08-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm sure you will! Both days, probably - not that we've quite decided yet.

Hope the entry forms will be out soon, as those of us heading off to the European triathlons will be leaving next week and will need to have them sent off before we go.

BatikatII
05-08-2007, 04:39 PM
The dance form is available online already so I'm sure the free one will follow. If you let me know the latest date you need it by I will pass on the info. to our comp sec.

Mrs Redboots
05-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks, Gail. I think most people who are going to Tallinn are leaving on Wednesday or Thursday of next week, and although it's probable that most of us are popping home between competitions, I don't know that everybody is! So if we _could_ have both lots of forms by Monday, it would be enormously helpful.

Mind you, Husband and I already know what we're doing - it's a matter of downloading the forms, filling them in, and sending them off!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to persuade him to enter the Improvisation classes..... he is busy saying "NO WAY!", but I don't see why not. If I can do one (and it was fun, even though I made a total prat of myself), then he can. Don't you think?

frbskate63
05-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Meanwhile, I'm trying to persuade him to enter the Improvisation classes..... he is busy saying "NO WAY!", but I don't see why not. If I can do one (and it was fun, even though I made a total prat of myself), then he can. Don't you think?

I'm completely with him - can't imagine anything that I'd less rather do.

Fiona

kateskate
05-09-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm completely with him - can't imagine anything that I'd less rather do.

Fiona

I'm 100% with you on that one frbskate! Sounds like my worst nightmare. There is no way I could make something up on the spot! Coach often mentions I should enter the next year and I always try and change the subject!

BatikatII
05-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Quite agree - don't encourage them - how else am I ever gonna win it!:lol: :lol: :lol:

BatikatII
05-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Hi
Our comp sec hopes to have the entry forms available today or tomorrow - if not she asks that you email her and she will email you an entry form that you can complete and send from abroad once the classes have been confirmed. She is concerned that the problem with issuing forms before the announcement is official is that people might enter the wrong classes by mistake. She is just waiting on confirmation from NISA.

Mrs Redboots
05-10-2007, 05:24 AM
Brilliant, thanks! If necessary, I expect, we can always send our free and dance entries separately.

Mrs Redboots
05-14-2007, 01:26 PM
The free skating forms are now online, but both lots of entry forms are only PDF, so I am not quite sure how we are supposed to fill them in. I've e-mailed asking for them in a more user-friendly format!