View Full Version : AN Pairs

pairman2
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
A message to pair skaters coming to AN

Les & Ellen are arranging a pair skaters dinner, tentatively set for Wednesday night after the Master Pair open event. See Les & Ellen for details or more info will be posted here when it comes available.

Good Luck to all pair skaters!

pairman2
04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Hello Pairs
The pairs dinner will be Wednesday evening at 7:30 at Mama Mia's. After you leave the AN rink, going back towards 83, you come to an intersectoion at York Rd. Mama Mia's is within sight of that intersection. Look forward to seeing everyone there! For more details, see Les and Ellen.

Mrs Redboots
04-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Please give Les & Ellen my love, and tell them it's far too long since I saw them! I hope they are coming to Europe this year.

lovepairs
04-12-2007, 06:21 AM
The Pairs dinner happened last night at this wonderful little Italian restaurant, Mama Mia's. About ten teams in all came to dinner...atmosphere was wonderful, food was really great, and we all had a wonderful time! Thank you Les and Ellen for arranging this fantastic get together! :P

Oh, some Pairs results:

Kim Sailor and David Garber took the Gold Medal in the Master Pairs Open event! A big congrats to them!

Report from Chicago:

The skating facilities are incredible; and it's really helping to put the nightmares of last year's AN Dallas, and this year's E. Sectionals in the background. The weather though is awful. It snowed last night and stuck--very sloshy and cold. Some of the competitors had a very bad time arriving yesterday, because O'Hare Airport was shut down for a while, flights delayed, ect...

starskate6.0
04-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Hey Love Pairs

Let us know how you do in your event.. When do you skate..? We at Ice Works are wishing you all the best.. Well watch for the results.. .. Im sorry I could not make it to AN this year , Maybe next . Im off to Oberstdorf in May ..
let us know how you do..

Ross
:)

lovepairs
04-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi Star,

We skate tomorrow night! Thank you so much for your well wishes!!! We had a very nice practice today and fun watching all of the events:

Tarra Cioppa and Timmy Mizerak took the Gold in the Gold Pair Event
Kim Minerak and Tim Minerak took the Gold in the Bronze Pair Event
Lauren Yaro and Larry Scilbia took the Gold in the Silver Pair Event

All of the pair teams skated so beautifully that it literally brought me to tears!

Wish you were here...next year in Lake Placid! ;)