View Full Version : Adult Nationals Competitor's Party

techskater
04-04-2007, 07:50 PM
Just a reminder that if you are planning to go to the competitor's party on Saturday night that you need to sign up by 4/9 so that the final counts can go to the caterers! If you go to the paper sign up form, it's the very last page! There are some very cool and fun things planned (along with some traditional Chicago style food!) for the competitor's party this year, so please come! :lol:

WhisperSung
04-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks for posting this! I thought I'd missed the last day to sign up for the thing. Glad I haven't. :)

mr7740
04-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I thought I read somewhere that you can buy passes at the door or at registration. Is that no longer the case?

techskater
04-05-2007, 08:00 AM
It is preferred that you sign up in advance (by the 9th) if you are sure you are going so a final headcount can go to the hotel where it's being hosted (for catering purposes). If there's a huge rush at the last minute and a lot of people paying at the door, there may not be enough food for everyone, and then there will be some unhappy people who go away hungry, and we definitely wouldn't want that.