View Full Version : Jackson freestyle skates 12 and 13 wanted

3skatekiddos
03-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I am double posting this. It's over in Trading Post but I wondered if this would be a better place for it. Mods can move it/delete it as needed :)
Would like good/excellent condition. 12 to get us through the end of the year and 13 just thinking ahead.
Thanks

Isk8NYC
03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
It's hard to find Freestyles in the smaller sizes.
I'll check our Club consignments next week for you, maybe there are a pair in there.

3skatekiddos
03-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Thank you. I am finding that out ! I have one more place to call today and I am watching ebay as well. I REALLY want a used pair. It looks like the sizes start coming available around 1 and 2.
What would be the comparable size/boot in a Riedell ? From the charts I think she is measuring at a 12. Do the sizes fit similar to the Jacksons ? I know they are a narrower fit. There isn't anywhere near me that sells them so getting a "proper" fit isn't going to happen. If I got a good deal from ebay I could just re-sell them if they didn't fit right.

beegeemom
03-16-2007, 10:33 AM
If you google riedell sizing you will find a chart that actually gives you the measurements. As for the freestyles - I wish! I have size 12 and 13 glaciers, but not freestyles.

I think my dd will be switching to risports or riedells next season