View Full Version : Williamsburg, VA

miraclegro
12-05-2006, 07:39 AM
Okay, this is probably the wrong section to post this, but i know everyone reads this the most. I'm headed to Williamsburg, vA this coming weekend, and i wondered if anyone knows of any skate clothing stores there for dresses, warm up clothes, or dance stores in that area. Thanks for any help on this matter.

Terri C
12-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Icetastic- the proshop locatted at the Hampton Roads Iceplex may be your best bet. The rink is in Yorktown off off Victory Blvd.
MDS Skate Sales (www.tidewaterice.com) outside Richmond is good also, but you need to call / e-mail them in advance for store hours

Isk8NYC
12-05-2006, 10:57 AM
MDS Skate Sales (www.tidewaterice.com (http://www.tidewaterice.com)) outside Richmond is good also, but you need to call / e-mail them in advance for store hoursI second the call / e-mail advice - I saved myself a wasted trip by checking before going there. They were out of town the weekend I was in the area.

miraclegro
12-05-2006, 05:02 PM
And what's that rink called there? I may or may not get time to skate, but i had to ask.

Terri C
12-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Hampton Roads Ice Plex
Now, if you want to make a treck further east, my home rink the Chilled Ponds has three hours of freestyle on Saturdays (11am- 2pm)!!