View Full Version : Pacific Coast Adult Sectionals Announcement Up!

SK8RX
11-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Here's the link: http://www.2007pcas.homestead.com/Schedule.html.

Good luck to everyone competing!

cecealias
11-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Whee! i might just come out of non-competition just to motivate me :p

doubletoe
11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Whee! i might just come out of non-competition just to motivate me :p

Come!!! :D

icedancer2
11-15-2006, 04:36 PM
So, um, the announcement is up, but when is the competition??? (or am I just totally blind???)

jazzpants
11-15-2006, 05:20 PM
So, um, the announcement is up, but when is the competition??? (or am I just totally blind???)I'm guessing since the competitor's party (http://www.2007pcas.homestead.com/CompetitorsParty.html) is on March 3rd that it's at least on Friday March 2nd and Saturday March 3rd!!! :lol: :P

doubletoe
11-15-2006, 05:35 PM
March 3-4 is the competition. They are planning the competitor's party for the evening of March 3 because they are afraid everyone will just leave Sunday after all the events are over instead of staying for the competitors' party.

jazzpants
11-15-2006, 05:37 PM
March 3-4 is the competition. They are planning the competitor's party for the evening of March 3 because they are afraid everyone will just leave Sunday after all the events are over instead of staying for the competitors' party.Oh, really! So Saturday and Sunday.... that should be more convenient for those who can't take the days off from work... KEWL!!!! 8-)

Mrs Redboots
11-16-2006, 02:47 AM
Oh, really! So Saturday and Sunday.... that should be more convenient for those who can't take the days off from work... KEWL!!!! 8-)And you will, of course, be competing at Bronze, no?

All together now: OH YES YOU WILL!

Thin-Ice
11-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Ok, this is probably just me.. but when I click on the link (from this or any other source -- I had four emails today announcing the PCAS announcement was up), I go to the page, but can't get the announcement to open... you know, the stuff with what events and how much money to send and qualifications and the actual entry form. I click on non-qualifying and nothing happens. I CAN get the practice ice, media and travel pages to open though. What am I not doing right THIS time?

Thanks from the technologically-challenged!

Thin-Ice

TreSk8sAZ
11-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Ok, this is probably just me.. but when I click on the link (from this or any other source -- I had four emails today announcing the PCAS announcement was up), I go to the page, but can't get the announcement to open... you know, the stuff with what events and how much money to send and qualifications and the actual entry form. I click on non-qualifying and nothing happens. I CAN get the practice ice, media and travel pages to open though. What am I not doing right THIS time?

Thin-Ice

Don't worry, I'm the exact same way. I didn't even get a link for qual or non-qual, just the words. I must be doing something wrong.

jazzpants
11-16-2006, 11:39 AM

Thin-IceWell, I'm definitely a techie and I sure as heck don't currently see the official entry form.:lol:

It's not you... the webmaster on that site needs to put in the link to the entry forms.

doubletoe
11-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Well, I'm definitely a techie and I sure as heck don't currently see the official entry form.:lol:

It's not you... the webmaster on that site needs to put in the link to the entry forms.

They had to de-activate the link yesterday to make a correction, but said it would be up again today.

Thin-Ice
11-17-2006, 03:17 AM
It's up now.. and thanks for letting me know it's not just me! See you in March in Culver City!