View Full Version : Dr. Pepper Grapevine Freestyle Schedule

skate1965
11-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know if there is an early morning freestyle session at Grapevine? Their website only lists freestyles for the week of Thanksgiving and there is only a recording when you call. I'm wanting to skate at 5:00 -8:00 AM this week and I don't really want to travel all the way to Farmers Branch. I'm staying at the Gaylord Texan Resort. Any help would be appreciated.

DallasSkater
11-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi Skate: Grapevine is my home rink! They took the morning freestyle sessions out for the winter but if you contact the skate director...you likely can arrange to have the ice. Her email is on the site. It is scheduled by special arrangement only for morning hours.

FYI..there is a huge Hockey thing happening all over the metroplex the week of Thanksgiving and it is effecting schedules at all rinks in the area. Many teams are scheduling additional times. Since the rinks make a lot of money for it ...last minute cancels are possible all this week.

Farmers Branch is a bit further for you but just know that if you can go during public times, it is almost like freestyle at other rinks. They do not have a lot of "public" showing for these.

Good luck.. Welcome to Texas! Lucky you to be at the Gaylord!