View Full Version : Christmas Skating Show Group Numbers

singerskates
11-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't skate in group numbers but it sure was fun to get to choreograph a group number today. There was a coach working with me to do the choreographing. That is, he's a new coach still in highschool and admits it's not his strong suit. He took reigns on the technical side of the program, where as I had them skating to the music and making their bodies move to the character of the music. It was so much fun! The girls who are working on preprelim elements and things are skating as Geishas to the Mulan song "Honour To Us All" for the Christmas show.

Note: I've edited and remastered all the music for the Christmas show. But now I have to change one of the power hockey numbers and add more to the Pirates Of the Carribean "He's A Pirate" number bring it up from 1 min 30 to 2 mins.

And my song that I'm using "Mary Did You Know?" will get re-recorded in the studio in my house and then add bass, drums, midi string tracks and harmony vocals. And the thing I like the most is that I get to keep my number at 3 mins and don't have to cut it down to 2 mins. Yeah!!!!!!

singerskates

Team Arthritis
11-13-2006, 12:28 PM
You are a STAR
Sounds like you get to do it all, skate, choreograph and cut the music, enjoy8-)
Lyle