View Full Version : Yes! I found my lost Bunga pad!

sue123
11-06-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm sooo excited! I just found my lost Bunga pad! I thought it was gone forever, but here it is! I found it! I was so excited because lets face it, they're not cheap. I tried a cheaper brand, but it didn't work as well. I have been looking for this thing since the summer. Turns out, my mom saw it lying on my desk after I emptied my bag to use it for a weekend trip and thought it was an elastic wrap of some sort, so she put it in the medicine basket. It was hiding underneath her Advair. I can't wait to go to the rink and see if they still work.

mikawendy
11-06-2006, 07:33 PM
That's great that you found your pad. I once lost a pair of knee pads (the old kind that SkatingSafe makes that are just these flat yellowy rubbery things) because I left them in the ladies room. The facilities manager at that rink is usually very good at keeping lost items, but the knee pads didn't even really look like knee pads, so I think they wound up getting tossed without even being put in the lost and found.

Amandaskategirl
11-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Yay! That is great that you found your lost bunga pads! I absolutely love them! I can't and won't skate without them now that I have been wearing them for so long!