View Full Version : Size of laces

sue123
10-30-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm going to order some new laces soon, and I'm happy with the length they are now, but I have no idea what length they are. Short of pulling them out and measuring them, is there any way to figure out what length I would need? They're size 6 1/2 Riedell's if that helps. Also, the ones that htey originally came with were too short for me, for some reason, I could barely tie them, so I bought a pair that were longer. Is there maybe a chart online or something? Or does anyone else have the same skate size and know what length they are?

If I really have to, I will pull them otu and see what size they are, but it's just a big hassle to pull them out and then put them back in until my package arrives. BTW, I won't just be ordering laces, so it's not like I'm going to be waiting for a $3 package. I can't find a store that sells adult tights, or they say they do, but they're always out.

Skittl1321
10-30-2006, 10:49 AM
I just had to order laces as well (the ones that came with my skates were too short to tie). I couldn't figure out anyway other than just pulling them out.

Pulling them out, measuring them, and relacing took me less than 5 minutes.

Isk8NYC
10-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Next time you buy new laces, keep the wrapper in your skate bag so you know what brand/length/content you bought.