View Full Version : Pacific Coast Sectionals, November 14 - 18, 2006

Casey
10-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Anybody coming to this?

I'm planning to volunteer and be there for most if not all of it. It should be a great blast to watch.

For those who want to skate, there are 2 other rinks within short distance. For those needing a sharpening or other skate maintenance, Victoria Zander (my fitter/sharpener from Portland whom I highly recommend) will be working in town at the rink hosting the event for this purpose.

Hope to meet some new forum folk! :D

Schedule Here! (http://www.seattleskatingclub.org/Sectionals/Schedules2.html) Tickets here! (http://www.seattleskatingclub.org/Sectionals/Tickets2.html)

AshBugg44
10-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Vicky Zander is awesome - I highly recommend her as well if you need anything while you're in Seattle.

icedancer2
10-23-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah, I will be there! (Maybe).

Casey
11-14-2006, 08:58 AM
...bumping this up as it's fast approaching. As an update, I will probably not actually be attending as I have a new job to worry about...but thought I'd bump it up anyways as a courtesy to anyone who might be. :)

icedancer2
11-14-2006, 01:44 PM
...bumping this up as it's fast approaching. As an update, I will probably not actually be attending as I have a new job to worry about...but thought I'd bump it up anyways as a courtesy to anyone who might be. :)

Hmmm -- I'm not going either -- too much going on at home and I can't spend the $$$$$$$, but I understand sk8pdx will be there!!

Good luck to all of the (Portland) skaters!!;)

Sk8pdx
11-15-2006, 12:41 AM
I am coming to watch the pairs events and also my coach has a senior lady that is competing and -I think- 2 pairs teams.

So sorry I will miss you Casey and icedancer2. :cry:

sunskater
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Anybody coming to this?

I'm planning to volunteer and be there for most if not all of it. It should be a great blast to watch.

For those who want to skate, there are 2 other rinks within short distance. For those needing a sharpening or other skate maintenance, Victoria Zander (my fitter/sharpener from Portland whom I highly recommend) will be working in town at the rink hosting the event for this purpose.

Hope to meet some new forum folk! :D

I wish I could go watch, I have friends competing and would love to cheer for them. If you see the Senior pair or Junior pair events, PLEASE cheer for the Arizona team of Curzon and Guillen and for the Idaho team of Anders and Budvarson!!! Thanks.

Sk8pdx
11-15-2006, 11:22 PM
I wish I could go watch, I have friends competing and would love to cheer for them. If you see the Senior pair or Junior pair events, PLEASE cheer for the Arizona team of Curzon and Guillen and for the Idaho team of Anders and Budvarson!!! Thanks.

Hi Sunskater,
I am going! so I will keep an eye open for them. I will raise out a cheer on your behalf.
:D

~sk8pdx