View Full Version : Photos from British Adult Championships

kateskate
10-07-2006, 11:26 AM
If anyone is interested or hasn't checked yet, the photos are starting to go up. He's only got the first solo dance group so far but keep checking.....

samba
10-07-2006, 01:16 PM
If anyone is interested or hasn't checked yet, the photos are starting to go up. He's only got the first solo dance group so far but keep checking.....

Anyone got the link please?

Clare
10-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Anyone got the link please?

www.digitalphotoevents.co.uk

Clare

samba
10-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks Clare, next question, anyone got the password?

NickiT
10-07-2006, 02:17 PM
Good to know he's starting to put them up. I've been checking a few times each day but not been holding my breath as the Bracknell ones too over a month to go up!

Nicki

Clare
10-08-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks Clare, next question, anyone got the password?

I guess it would have made sense to include that in my post too :??

I've PM'ed it to you. Not sure if I'm supposed to put it up here and don't want to upset anyone!

Clare

kateskate
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Argh I look hilarious in my pictures!! Why do I never have any good action photos!

At least I'm smiling - albeit in a slightly scary possessed kind of way

That black dress is VERY unflattering on me - I must get a new one!

But they are good photos - he can't help the subject matter!!!!

I guess there may be a delay over the next few days in him putting them up as there is a competition at Alexandra Palace which I guess he'll be at - although I don't know for sure

tidesong
10-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Can I get a password too? Will be nice to see photos :)

sk8_4fun
10-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Nice piccies Kateskate! Well done

samba
10-09-2006, 04:42 AM
Kateskate, I have just realised who you are, you always seem so shy at competitions or is it just nerves? Lovely pics by the way.

kateskate
10-09-2006, 05:14 AM
Kateskate, I have just realised who you are, you always seem so shy at competitions or is it just nerves? Lovely pics by the way.

Bit of both. I am quite shy at first and I am not the best before I've skated.

But I will try and talk to people more now that I know some of you from here :D

samba
10-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Bit of both. I am quite shy at first and I am not the best before I've skated.

But I will try and talk to people more now that I know some of you from here :D

I used to be like that but now sometimes I get a bit too chatty and pratle on about nothing, shows that nerves effect people differently.

kateskate
10-09-2006, 09:12 AM
I used to be like that but now sometimes I get a bit too chatty and pratle on about nothing, shows that nerves effect people differently.

Yep I get that after I skate. Thankfully for my fellow skaters from my rink, I am usually in the last competition of us all so my incessant ramblings do not put them off.

Mercedeslove
10-09-2006, 01:15 PM
would it be possible to get a password, I would love to see the pictures.

chantelly
10-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Me too let me see! Wish I'd been there! Well done Kate! xx

Sonic
10-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Please could I have the password too?

Many thanks, S xxx

kateskate
10-11-2006, 04:58 AM
All the photos from day one are now up! So that's all solo dance classes and the interpretive class.

Wow he's been very quick this time.

:D

Mrs Redboots
10-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes, but that was four days ago, and still nothing from the Sunday! Grrrr....

NickiT
10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes, but that was four days ago, and still nothing from the Sunday! Grrrr....

I'm checking in frequently ever hopeful that Sunday's photos are up but it seems that he's going to take his time. Hoping they are up soon.

Nicki

kateskate
10-16-2006, 06:56 AM
Couples dances have started to go on!

Mrs Redboots
10-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks! We will definitely have to spend a lot of time this winter working on our partnering skills, I can see that! We don't seem to match in most of our photos.....

sk8_4fun
10-18-2006, 02:27 PM
for those of you who are keeping an eye out, some of the ladies piccies are up on the site.

kateskate
10-19-2006, 11:16 AM
A large portion of the free skating ones are up now (including mine :D :D ) and surprisingly I actually don't mind some of them. Of course there are the usually weird ones. And I didn't realise quite how much 'flesh' there was to my dress - the back doesn't consist of much!!

General comment - I really like all the podium shots - I like the group ones of everyone holding their medals for each event. Really sweet!

Mrs Redboots
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Absolutely gorgeous one of my husband doing his spiral - the rest of the ones of him are a bit weird, but I love that spiral one so much I'm actually seriously considering spending good money on it!

kateskate
10-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Absolutely gorgeous one of my husband doing his spiral - the rest of the ones of him are a bit weird, but I love that spiral one so much I'm actually seriously considering spending good money on it!

Just had a look - it is a good picture!

Surely you will buy the podium ones too? Or did you take your own? Usually I buy the podium ones only - action ones are usually awful for me!

Mrs Redboots
10-20-2006, 05:35 AM
He doesn't like it: "My knee's all bent, it's not at all good!"

And I could wish that in the one of our lift, he doesn't look as though I weigh a ton (well, I do, but he needn't look like a weight-lifter instead of a dancer!).

No, we don't tend to buy pictures of ourselves. We do seem to have quite a collection, though, one way and another!

megsy
10-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Can I get a password for this too?! :)

sceptique
10-23-2006, 05:39 AM
Me too please!!