View Full Version : Good Luck to all at the British Adult Championships!!!

samba
09-29-2006, 03:36 AM
Well its starts tomorrow, so just to wish you all the very very best of luck, I'm sure we shall have plenty of good news on your return.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Clare
09-29-2006, 03:40 AM
Good luck from me too!! Looking forward to going over there on Sunday to cheer everyone on :)

Clare

Mrs Redboots
09-29-2006, 06:04 AM
Thanks, guys! We're going to watch tomorrow (probably afternoon only), and then on Sunday... yikes.... next time I put my skates on, it will be it!

Help!!!!!

sk8_4fun
09-29-2006, 06:40 AM
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! I will be thinking of you, wish I could be there to see you skate, I feel like I know you all!

kateskate
09-29-2006, 08:16 AM
Argh getting scared now!!

mtj4500
09-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Good Luck Everyone

And Skate Great!

Mike

coskater64
09-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Good Luck to all, Dance well & Skate well!:bow: :bow:

NickiT
09-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the good luck wishes. Had my last skate this morning. Next time my skates go on will be for my warm-up on Sunday morning. I'm not expecting too much from myself since I simply don't operate on the ice after a mere 2.5 minutes on the ice. I've been practising a warm-up and only just fit in my elements in that short time and everything feels really scratchy. I'm appalled at the lack of practice ice put on for us and given that what used to be a one day event is now done over two days, think they could at least give us a little more time for warm-up.

Anyway good luck everyone.

Nicki

2loop2loop
09-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Argh getting scared now!!

You're scared, I haven't finished making up my program yet 8O (I know, I know...same old story...)

I'll probably miss a lot of the morning events because I am going to train at my home rink on Sunday morning (I don't skate until 4-something), but I hope to catch at least the late morning ones.

I've heard whisperings that my competition is waaay out of my league and has been training hard for this event, while I, err... have not. Oh well, ho hum, I'll just try to skate well. It still adds to my general lack of motivation surrounding this competition, I never seem to end up in anything but a default position. Either, as has happened three times now, I am the only one in my event, or, as this year, my competition would need to have a really bad skate for me to win. I don't think I've ever done a competition in the UK that felt like a real competition and where I've really had to go out and skate well to affect my placement.

The stats for men's freeskate in this event make pretty disappointing reading - only 10 entries across all levels and age categories with only two with a shot of having so much as an axel. That's in comparison with 55 entries for ladies freeskate in total, including 12 at masters level and more than a few at intermediate level with axels. Where are all the men? :giveup:

John

mintypoppet
09-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Skate well everyone! I'm looking forward to joining Clare in the cheerleading squad on Sunday afternoon :D

TreSk8sAZ
09-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Best of luck to everyone!!! I'm sure you'll all do beautifully!

Sonic
09-29-2006, 02:19 PM
All the best you guys!
S xxx (third member of the cheerleading squad!)

Mercedeslove
09-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Good luck!

jazzpants
09-29-2006, 04:44 PM
GOOD LUCK!!! KICK BUTT ON THE ICE, Y'ALL!!!
http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/sportlich/c015.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/sportlich/c025.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/sportlich/c020.gif

mikawendy
09-29-2006, 05:32 PM
Good luck to all and have loads of fun!!! :D

samba
10-01-2006, 12:54 AM
The majority of our forum skaters are skating to-day (2 day event), so if you havent already left, my thoughts will be with you all, the weather over here is thunder and lightening and its sure to be electric at the rink.

The very best of luck!!

Love
Grace
xxx

Mrs Redboots
10-01-2006, 02:08 AM
We are on our way - road closures mean we need to leave extra time - but just to tell you all that KateSkate and FRBskate63 both won the Intermediate Dance in their respective age groups.

Tell you all about how we skated when we have!

samba
10-01-2006, 03:12 AM
We are on our way - road closures mean we need to leave extra time - but just to tell you all that KateSkate and FRBskate63 both won the Intermediate Dance in their respective age groups.

Tell you all about how we skated when we have!

CONGRATULATIONS KateSkate and FRBskate63,
BRITISH ADULT CHAMPIONS - YOU ARE STARS!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :bow:

kateskate
10-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Thank you!

It was a good day. I am very happy. :D

I was really not sure how I would do - having a perfectionist teacher does mean that I do spend most of my time thinking I cannot do anything. So it was a pleasant surprise to win both compulsories and the free dance. I was more worried about the free dance as I'm not naturally a showy skater and I do let myself down in that respect. But I tried my hardest to smile and look a bit more animated. Teacher was pretty happy - there were still criticisms of course but it was good. :-) And it was the least nervous I have been in a competition ever and I actually enjoyed my free dance. My compulsories were a little shaky and I was cross I didn't do them better but free dance was good., Especially since I was falling on the step sequence in run throughs this week. My teacher's dad came to watch too - I thought he would be bored but he said he missed competitions!

Free skating today I was absolutely dreading. I was convinced I was totally out of my depth and was going to come last. Most of my competitors skated as kids. One girl was chatting to me beforehand and told me she hadn't been doing any of her doubles for 5 years - Yikes panic - I have only been skating for 5 years and don't have doubles to choose from - I just have the one! And its not even that good! The good thing was I then felt no pressure and actually enjoyed my skate. I fell in the warm up on both my double salchow attempts and fell off my change foot sit spin. Panic. But I did it all in the performance. And actually enjoyed myself. I think I ended up 6th. I was just thrilled to not be last and it was reasonably close between 4th place to 6th place. 1st, 2nd and 3rd were way better but I didn't feel I embarrassed myself. And I have something to aim for for next year.

I can honestly say I did not care about where I came. I left even before the results were posted as we had to get back to return the car - long story. Some of the others in my group were worried about where they came or what the marks were but I was just happy I did what I planned to do. That's all I can do.

Shame I didn't get to stay and see the higher level free skating and the couples dance so I will have to wait and hear how everyone else did.

samba
10-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Well done again Kate, enjoying it is what really matters.

Anymore news from anyone?

Mrs Redboots
10-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Husband won his free skating! We are so pleased, as, Samba to the contrary (I think she had money on him!) we hadn't expected this.

Dance was good - we were 3rd out of 4. We were very disappointed with our placings in the compulsories, and not really sure why we were 4th in the Fiesta, especially as 2 of the judges had us rather a lot lower than the others. But we put that behind us and skated our free dance far and away the best we've ever done it, and I actually thought we were 2nd in that, but I don't think we can have been. Still, it's the first British Adult Championships that we haven't been last in!

I am absolutely exhausted and can barely see to type.....

ETA 2loop2loop didn't have the greatest skate of his life, but I still wish I could skate like him! Kateskate's free was very good indeed, and I was impressed. NickiT skated well, too, and was, I think, 6th or 7th in her group. Sorry I didn't have time to chat to Sonic & Mintypoppet, but thanks for coming to watch, and it was good to see BatikatII among the spectators, too. Who else......? I expect I've forgotten someone, but I'm so tired.....

Skittl1321
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Congratulations to everyone!

Mrs. Redboots- congrats on the great freeskate! I'm glad you thought it was your best ever- that's certainly what matters.

kateskate
10-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Husband won his free skating! We are so pleased, as, Samba to the contrary (I think she had money on him!) we hadn't expected this.

Dance was good - we were 3rd out of 4. We were very disappointed with our placings in the compulsories, and not really sure why we were 4th in the Fiesta, especially as 2 of the judges had us rather a lot lower than the others. But we put that behind us and skated our free dance far and away the best we've ever done it, and I actually thought we were 2nd in that, but I don't think we can have been. Still, it's the first British Adult Championships that we haven't been last in!

Congratulations! Wish I could have stayed and watched! And I like that the medals say 'British Adult Championships' on them this year.

I am absolutely exhausted and can barely see to type.....

Me too - it was a long weekend. And we went in for patch ice at Lee Valley at 7am this morning too!

Kateskate's free was very good indeed, and I was impressed.

Thank you - as I said I am so glad I didn't look out of place with all those good skaters!

Clare
10-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Mrs Redboots pointed you out to me today, Kate, and I thought you skated beautifully, as did so many others, including Mr and Mrs Redboots themselves- their free dance was such fun to watch, especially as they looked as though they were enjoying every second of it :)

I am now inspired to be able to get out there one day and give it a bash myself :)

Clare

samba
10-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Congratulations! Wish I could have stayed and watched! And I like that the medals say 'British Adult Championships' on them this year.

I am so glad they finally got that sorted after my mentioning it in the feed back questionair probably for the second year running.

Told you so, sure wish I had put money on him!! Please pass on my congrats.

Well you certainly sound elated so you obviously did your best and the feedback so far, shows others enjoyed watching it, very well done.

Glad NickiT skated well, well done Nicki

2Loop2Loop, not to worry, considering not a lot of practice I bet you did well, most of us would settle for being as good as you on a bad day.

In fact well done to all that entered I really wish I could have been there but you were all in my thoughts to-day and you all did us proud.

CONGRATULATIONS - YOU ARE ALL CHAMPIONS!!!

2loop2loop
10-02-2006, 03:37 AM
2Loop2Loop, not to worry, considering not a lot of practice I bet you did well, most of us would settle for being as good as you on a bad day.

Thanks Grace!

Yes I didn't have the best skate I've ever had. Unfortunately with my new job I haven't been able to train as much as I would like and while most of my technical elements have been good in practice, I didn't really have the stamina for a 3:10 program and by the last minute my feet felt like lead. I also struggled on what was very fast ice on a considerably smaller rink than I am used to. I had to keep telling myself not to push and I never really got my feet into the ice.

I saw it on video afterwards and it wasn't quite as horrendous as it felt while I was doing it. I did 3 doubles and an axel, but I popped the double flip and fell on the double loop (which is normally my safest double). On the upside, it was the first time I've ever done 2toe in competition. I've had real demons with this jump for years but I am finally getting it now. So at least there was that positive to take away from it. The lesson is to do much more stamina training before the next competition...!

(Anyone know why it is that sometimes you can do competitions and you feel like your feet are under you and it just feels like skating in practice, then other times you feel like you are wearing someone else's boots and your lower half isn't talking to the top half. I don't really suffer from nerves so I don't think that is to blame.)

I didn't get there until late morning so I'm afraid I missed seeing a lot of the forum members skate, but Mrs Redboots and kateskate (in a very strong group) both did a good job.

John

samba
10-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks Grace!

Yes I didn't have the best skate I've ever had. Unfortunately with my new job I haven't been able to train as much as I would like and while most of my technical elements have been good in practice, I didn't really have the stamina for a 3:10 program and by the last minute my feet felt like lead. I also struggled on what was very fast ice on a considerably smaller rink than I am used to. I had to keep telling myself not to push and I never really got my feet into the ice.

3.10!!! I was going to talk my son into competing against you but they would have to take him out in a box after that amount of time!!

I saw it on video afterwards and it wasn't quite as horrendous as it felt while I was doing it. I did 3 doubles and an axel, but I popped the double flip and fell on the double loop (which is normally my safest double). On the upside, it was the first time I've ever done 2toe in competition. I've had real demons with this jump for years but I am finally getting it now. So at least there was that positive to take away from it. The lesson is to do much more stamina training before the next competition...!
Stamina has always been my problem and son's but if its ok on video than it more than likely was ok, no worse critic than a self-critic.

(Anyone know why it is that sometimes you can do competitions and you feel like your feet are under you and it just feels like skating in practice, then other times you feel like you are wearing someone else's boots and your lower half isn't talking to the top half. I don't really suffer from nerves so I don't think that is to blame.)
One of Annabels laws of skating.

I didn't get there until late morning so I'm afraid I missed seeing a lot of the forum members skate, but Mrs Redboots and kateskate (in a very strong group) both did a good job.
I do wish I could have seen you all, the two girls will be pleased with your comments.

Well done John, hope to see you all next year.

Cheers
Grace

Mrs Redboots
10-02-2006, 05:37 AM
John didn't skate nearly as badly as he thought he did, I agree, but I know it wasn't how he would have liked to have skated!

I don't know why competition is so exhausting - we aren't actually on the ice for very long! I suppose it's emotionally exhausting more than anything. I know I always take ages to recover, especially if it feels as though we've done the best we could and the judges disagree! All the same, I was really pleased with how we skated our free dance. I'd been so upset after the Fiesta Tango (I'm not, I hope, a bad sport, but I really didn't think we'd skated it as badly as the judges obviously thought we had!) that someone suggested we go out and skate our free dance with a seriously f*** you attitude. So I suggested giving the judge the finger in our end pose.... and I DID! Discreetly, but very definitely.....

But I was really, really pleased with how we skated it. I even managed a proper choctaw, for the first time ever (I would have settled for an inside 3-turn step down, or even for turning on 2 feet!), which was almost the most pleasing thing!

Of course, the ice was wet, and in the warm-up Husband said, "I don't want to practice my drag on this wet ice!" which made me giggle.

But we know we have a lot to work to do this winter! No skating for a fortnight, then Husband has talked himself into dancing at Oxford, both solo and with Other Woman in the Zimmer Trophy. I'm not going to compete there this year, but I'll go and put them on the ice, and have already offered my services if the event team there want a helper!

NickiT
10-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Glad NickiT skated well, well done Nicki

Thanks Samba. I'm actually incredibly disappointed with how yesterday went. I thought I had a really good skate - I landed all my jumps - salchow, loop-loop, flip and lutz-loop, and my camel-sit was my best yet in competition plus I managed my first change-foot sit spin in competition. I did feel a bit disorientated and ended up forgetting to do my ina bauer, but other than that I was happy with my skate. So why then did I only place 7th behind skaters who fell on jumps, two-footed some of the jump landings and had weaker camel spins? There were two skaters who stood out as being really good - one came joint first and the other only made fourth place which really surprised me.

The mystery of competition I guess. I know I must continue to work hard on my techniques, presentation etc, but I'm seriously not sure whether I'll ever bother with competing again because time and time again it feels like a kick in the teeth and it's probably time to accept that I'm not really suited to skating.

Anyway that said, a huge congratulations to everyone who competed. You all did really well.

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
10-02-2006, 11:38 AM
I felt like that, too, Nicki, after our Fiesta. And it was only because people persuaded me to go out and skate anyway and bother the results that I was persuaded on to the ice for my free skate at all! Glad I did, though, as we have never skated it better. I don't know what was wrong with our Fiesta - we did the Mohawk smoothly and at speed which none of the other couples did.... oh well, that's judging for you. I did get upset, but then I'm always very emotionally fragile after I've skated.

I forgot to mention Sceptique, who skated earlier and who I saw wandering around, camera in hand! Hope you enjoyed your skate - I didn't see how you did, but you looked good out there.

eliza1
10-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Nicki -- don't get discouraged!! I didn't see your skate (I get too nervous to watch others before I skate) but by all accounts you skated very well! Judging can be odd at the best of times -- no one ever knows what the judges might be looking for -- it varies from competition to competition! Sometimes they may look more at the elements and other times they may rate a faster more powerful, better flowing skater -- so, one can never tell what outcome a comp might have. I am wondering if they are now looking at transitions (placing more importance on them),with regards to the COP, even though we are not judged under that system. Just don't get discouraged and let it put you off. At the end of the day, if you feel you skated the best ever then that is all that matters -- eventually, the higher placings will come!!!

NickiT
10-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Nicki -- don't get discouraged!! I didn't see your skate (I get too nervous to watch others before I skate) but by all accounts you skated very well! Judging can be odd at the best of times -- no one ever knows what the judges might be looking for -- it varies from competition to competition! Sometimes they may look more at the elements and other times they may rate a faster more powerful, better flowing skater -- so, one can never tell what outcome a comp might have. I am wondering if they are now looking at transitions (placing more importance on them),with regards to the COP, even though we are not judged under that system. Just don't get discouraged and let it put you off. At the end of the day, if you feel you skated the best ever then that is all that matters -- eventually, the higher placings will come!!!

Thanks eliza. Were you there then? When did you skate and how did you get on?

I see the results are up on the NISA website now and am highly encouraged to see that judge number 3 had me in 2nd place so I couldn't have been so bad. Like you say, different judges are looking for different things. Now that I've seen that judge's result and had time to think things over I feel less emotional about the whole thing. I'm using it as a learning tool, and having found out that the DVD for sale there was of the whole group, not just of individuals, I've decided to get one and see what I can learn from it and from watching my competitors.

Nicki

sceptique
10-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh, my! Oh, my...

This was my first major skating shake-up. It seemed like all progress I made between Bracknell and yesterday (and there was a lot of it, believe me!) just flew out of the window and I went straight back to square one (or rather 1.0 - I officially now hold the title of the Lowest Scorer of the Championship!)

But, as I said after Bracknell - at least I've got some decent pictures!

Here we go:
http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/I.jsp?c=252ijnf9.910opc5h&x=1&y=34b8ig

I wish I had more, but I needed some time to pull myself together, so I missed a few competitions. And then the battery in my camera died - sorry, John! - so I decided to call it a day. I've got a few more of good ones that I still need to retouch.

Now, back to ice and practice, practice, practice, practice, practice......

NickiT
10-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Oh, my! Oh, my...

This was my first major skating shake-up. It seemed like all progress I made between Bracknell and yesterday (and there was a lot of it, believe me!) just flew out of the window and I went straight back to square one (or rather 1.0 - I officially now hold the title of the Lowest Scorer of the Championship!)

But, as I said after Bracknell - at least I've got some decent pictures!

Here we go:
http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/I.jsp?c=252ijnf9.910opc5h&x=1&y=34b8ig

I wish I had more, but I needed some time to pull myself together, so I missed a few competitions. And then the battery in my camera died - sorry, John! - so I decided to call it a day. I've got a few more of good ones that I still need to retouch.

Well it was a strange day as far as the marking was concerned, but I saw you skate Olga and you did just fine.

Nicki

eliza1
10-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Nicki, I skated in the Intermediate Ladies, Age Cat 2, and, to be honest, was very shocked at coming in second!! I suffer very badly from nerves (as do many others) and can never skate like normal--I can barely walk in my skates, much less skate, as my legs shake so badly so I was pleasantly surprised to have come in second - a very nice shock!!! I was the one that fell in the warm-up! Getting a DVD is a very good idea -- it always helps to be able to see yourself and others after the event when you have a clearer state of mind. My brain is all over the place during the competition and I don't calm down until the next day!

NickiT
10-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Nicki, I skated in the Intermediate Ladies, Age Cat 2, and, to be honest, was very shocked at coming in second!! I suffer very badly from nerves (as do many others) and can never skate like normal--I can barely walk in my skates, much less skate, as my legs shake so badly so I was pleasantly surprised to have come in second - a very nice shock!!! I was the one that fell in the warm-up! Getting a DVD is a very good idea -- it always helps to be able to see yourself and others after the event when you have a clearer state of mind. My brain is all over the place during the competition and I don't calm down until the next day!

Oh yes, you were in my friend's class. Huge congrats on coming second. Unfortunately I had to go soon after so didn't get to see your class but it sounds like you had a fabulous skate.

I too suffer badly with nerves and while I feel that my skating competition-wise is improving all the time, I'm yet to feel comfortable and skate as well as I do in practice. My main problem is that when I skate at an unfamiliar rink I suffer mental blocks. I had two yesterday. The first I got over so quickly it didn't affect anything, the second caused me to completely forget my ina bauer. I hadn't even realised I'd missed it till a while later. I couldn't fathom out why I'd finished a bit early!

I think our problem in the UK is a total lack of free skating competitions for adults. In contrast my husband who is big into his judo, was competing too yesterday - his 3rd competition in 3 weeks. He no longer suffers with nerves because competing has become second nature to him. He's done more competitions this year than I've done in my lifetime. It certainly must make a difference, because no matter how well I can do something in practice, doing it well during a competition is so much harder due to the nerves!

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
10-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Very strange marking! But one judge did have us in 2nd place in our Fiesta, which is honestly where I thought we were.... and yet one of the judges had us in last place every single dance, I don't think she likes our skating much, or else she sees what she expects to see.... oh well.

Olga, your photos are super! I especially like the last one of me throwing a teddy on the ice for the Husband, as you can see my face reflected in the perspex! And I love the one of him in his Fiesta kit, too.

eliza1
10-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Thank you! Yes, your friend was in my group and I thought she did very well !! Just wish I could skate as if I were back at my rink, as well. Yes, I agree, the more competitions skated, the better the nerves would become but, as you said, unfortunately there just aren't enough adult competitions through the year. Is it up to us and our clubs to try and organize them??

samba
10-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh, my! Oh, my...

This story sounds consistent with quite a few others so dont take it personally Ogla, or anyone else come to that.

The photos are fantastic, love the action one of Nicki on a steep edge and I love the way you have caught some people off guard also, they usually make the best and most natural photos.

Well done
Grace

doubletoe
10-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Thank you!

It was a good day. I am very happy. :D

I was really not sure how I would do - having a perfectionist teacher does mean that I do spend most of my time thinking I cannot do anything. So it was a pleasant surprise to win both compulsories and the free dance. I was more worried about the free dance as I'm not naturally a showy skater and I do let myself down in that respect. But I tried my hardest to smile and look a bit more animated. Teacher was pretty happy - there were still criticisms of course but it was good. :-) And it was the least nervous I have been in a competition ever and I actually enjoyed my free dance. My compulsories were a little shaky and I was cross I didn't do them better but free dance was good., Especially since I was falling on the step sequence in run throughs this week. My teacher's dad came to watch too - I thought he would be bored but he said he missed competitions!

Free skating today I was absolutely dreading. I was convinced I was totally out of my depth and was going to come last. Most of my competitors skated as kids. One girl was chatting to me beforehand and told me she hadn't been doing any of her doubles for 5 years - Yikes panic - I have only been skating for 5 years and don't have doubles to choose from - I just have the one! And its not even that good! The good thing was I then felt no pressure and actually enjoyed my skate. I fell in the warm up on both my double salchow attempts and fell off my change foot sit spin. Panic. But I did it all in the performance. And actually enjoyed myself. I think I ended up 6th. I was just thrilled to not be last and it was reasonably close between 4th place to 6th place. 1st, 2nd and 3rd were way better but I didn't feel I embarrassed myself. And I have something to aim for for next year.

I can honestly say I did not care about where I came. I left even before the results were posted as we had to get back to return the car - long story. Some of the others in my group were worried about where they came or what the marks were but I was just happy I did what I planned to do. That's all I can do.

Shame I didn't get to stay and see the higher level free skating and the couples dance so I will have to wait and hear how everyone else did.

Wow, just to be holding your own in that group is something you should be VERY proud of, especially after starting as an adult and only skating for 5 years! You must be a natural! I'd love to see a video clip of your program, by the way! :)

Sonic
10-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately we got to the rink quite late (due to the stupid diversion around Lee Valley - long story!). I would have liked to watch you guys skate - although I was pleased to be able to watch 2loop2loop, Mrs Redboots one of the Oxford men, and our Oxford couple ice dance couple.

It probably sounds like such a line but I really, really admire all of you just for the very fact you took part. Part of me really really wants to have a go at a competition, the rest of me doesn't know how I'd cope - I almost fell to pieces with nerves at a tiny spin spiral and jump competition.

S xxx

airyfairy76
10-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Being a new recruit to the Adult Skating Journey (only a month into it!), I just wanted to say how inspiring it was to see the pictures of you all, and to read how well you had all done. I have something to aim for! :)

Congratulations everyone who took part!

Amanda

kateskate
10-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Interesting to see the marks. I didn't wait around to see the results posted and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th are different to what I thought. I was 6th though. And one judge had me 4th and not far off the others.

I have to say the judging looks all over the place generally - especially in the ladies intermediate 1 and 2 and elementaty 2.

And my teacher always says that when you get a tied result then it usually means bad judging!!!

hollister_luv
10-02-2006, 05:09 PM
thats interesting.