View Full Version : I won!!

Debbie S
09-06-2002, 08:53 AM
I'm one of the (about 250) winners chosen for Todd Eldredge's skating clinic in Philly, PA on Sept. 15! Wow - I can't believe it! The only problem (grrr) is that they put me in the 2-3 p.m. hour and, with my estimated 2-hour drive, I could have problems with my Yom Kippur observance. I figure we'll be eating dinner at around 5:30, which would be cutting it pretty close - my mother's already flipping out over it. I did e-mail the organizers and ask to be placed in an earlier time, and explained the reason - hopefuly they'll be accommodating.

Anyone else going?

(If you're in an earlier time and don't mind going later, maybe we could switch? I'll see what the contest people come up with.)

Anyway, I'm thrilled. I can't wait to get Todd's input on my scratch spin. :)

I wonder who the guest instructors will be this time around. For the one at Todd's rink, they had Jenny K. and Spielberg/Joeright. I know Elvis used to train in the Philly area - different rink - and Liz Manley teaches in the area. Oh well, Todd is all I need anyway! :)

flo
09-06-2002, 09:10 AM
Hi,
Yes, Jennon60 and I are going. I'm at 2-3 as well. Perhaps we could pool.

garyc254
09-06-2002, 09:10 AM
Ahhhh.....USFSA vs Judaism :)

I'm fairly certain the organization will work with you or allow you to trade.

If you look at the Misty/Mellow thread (page 2), you'll find a couple of more that are going.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :D :D

manleywoman
09-06-2002, 07:09 PM
I'm going too, though my time is from 11:30 to 12:30. I thought -- foolishly I suppose -- that it was a small group lesson. I was surprised after finding out that I won and doing some research that it is a very large group lesson of about 60 people! But hey, it's free, it's Todd, and I'm not going to miss it!

Black Sheep
09-06-2002, 09:17 PM
:( I won a chance to go to the Rochester, MI, TE clinic but, as it turned out, I couldn't go because my mom had made previous plans for the family.

melanieuk
09-07-2002, 05:02 PM
Well done. Look forward to a full report.
:lol:
To all who are going:
Who's going with you and what are you taking (clothes/skatewear)?