View Full Version : wah hooo!!!!!! back on the ice at last!

sk8_4fun
09-07-2006, 08:56 AM
BLISS. The adult morning session has resumed, my legs are aching big time, but its all coming back!! and it feels so good!:lol:

We have part of the ice coned off so that the russian ice stars can rehearse, they are brilliant, and such an inspiration to watch. Oh to be that slender and graceful- and thats just the guys :lol:

anyone else back after the summer break? If so how do you feel to be back?

Skate@Delaware
09-07-2006, 09:26 AM
We are back on the ice....it's been exhausting!!! I've skated about 5 hours in the past 2 days. Although we've gone a bit over the summer, it was only enough to remember what it feels like, not enough to actually get anything accomplished.

I bet the russians were interesting to watch! I was thrilled to see an italian ice dance team practice--beautiful!

I'm taking a break today and won't hit the ice again until Sunday...when I have my first lesson of the season 8O and get to hear how much I've regressed over the summer. Oh well. What can you do?

Raye
09-08-2006, 02:10 AM
SKATING STARTS MONDAY HERE!!! CAN'T HARDLY WAIT :lol:

russiet
09-08-2006, 05:32 AM
My work-day arena that I use for "lunch" opens with ice on Monday. I've been inline skating outside for the last 3 weeks since the sports floor was picked up.

I have my new blades mounted (from Ultima Mirage to MK Pros) and I'm looking forward to edge noises again!

skating_babe11
09-08-2006, 12:58 PM
I start skating on monday and im SOOOO excited! yay! :D

itfigures
09-10-2006, 10:28 AM
:cry:
My rink has not opened yet.
I am SOOO up set because it opens in October.
I still have to travel a half hour to get to the other rink.