Freestyle 4
Artistic 4
Compulsory 4
Surprise 4/5

quarkiki2
09-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Hi, Mel!!!

Good luck to you -- break a blade!!

I'm not going, but this is the competition I'd do if I were competing. Maybe in a year or two...

Mel On Ice
09-05-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm hoping to have fun and do my best, although I'm nervous since this is my first competition since Adult Nationals. In the meantime, I've had a couple injuries, surgery, gone through a couple of coaches and been so busy at work and with the adopted ballplayer son that I've been squeezing in what practice ice I can.

I'm feeling pretty confident about everything BUT the dance step. I've been without an ISI instructor since moving back to Michigan until the new coach started with me last week. And she told me I was doing the middle part totally wrong (I flip-flopped the right outside edge step from the beginning to the end going into the LBI3). I guess it's good to know that and try to correct it NOW, but that gives me extra anxiety going in, knowing how muscle memory is and that the likelihood of a screwup is high.

IT'S ALL IN FUN, RIGHT?!

Hope to see you in the circuit again soon, although I'm hoping to be taken out of comission soon for the very reason you are off the ice. How's your little bundle?

VegasGirl
09-11-2006, 09:57 AM
How did it go?

Wish I could've been there, had sooo much fun last year!!!