View Full Version : Good Luck at Peach Classic!

skaternum
08-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Just wanted to get a good luck thread started to those of you who are competing from those of us who can't make it this time. Hope you each have the skate of your life!

Mrs Redboots
08-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Indeed, seconded. Some of us UK types are going to the Bristol Dance Open on Sunday, so you think of us, and we'll think of you!!!!

Raye
08-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Wish I could be there this year...

Best wishes to everyone that is competing...

And, most of all - HAVE FUN!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

flo
08-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Best to all and to Rob and his flock of volunteers!:bow:

Beccapoo2003
08-29-2006, 09:11 PM
He, he! You know it's Rob's birthday this weekend...... :halo:

PattyP
08-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Good luck and more important...HAVE FUN!!! :D

Maybe next year I'll get there...

NoVa Sk8r
08-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Just wanted to get a good luck thread started to those of you who are competing from those of us who can't make it this time. Hope you each have the skate of your life!The evil plan just won't as much punch this year without Other Woman's presence ... :cry:

Mrs Redboots
08-30-2006, 05:06 AM
He, he! You know it's Rob's birthday this weekend...... :halo:Is this why he organised the Peach Classic on your holiday weekend in the first place, one wonders?

rlichtefeld
08-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Is this why he organised the Peach Classic on your holiday weekend in the first place, one wonders?
The Peach Classic has been held on this weekend for 10 years. I skated in my first one in 2000, and have only been on the organizing commitee for the last 5. So, I'm just "lucky" that it falls around my birthday.

Also, back in the good ole days, my birthday fell around the 1st day of school each year. Another "lucky" coincidence.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Just be sure to say "Hi".

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in running the thing, that I don't get to spend much time with my skating friends. However, since I am injured this year, I'm planning on spending as much time as I can sitting in the stands.

Rob

skatingatty
08-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Good luck to all the competitors, and happy (early) birthday to Rob! Will there be vodka nips, underwear, and coconut bras again? :) Sorry I can't make it this time, but I hope some folks will post reports here.

mskater
08-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Just wanted to get a good luck thread started to those of you who are competing from those of us who can't make it this time. Hope you each have the skate of your life!

Thanks - it won't be the same without you!

Who knows what will happen this weekend - work is so crazy I'm not going to have a chance to skate at all this week before I compete. I'm just looking to have a good time and a 'respectable' skate:]

-Cheers

rlichtefeld
08-31-2006, 10:40 AM
Will there be vodka nips, underwear, and coconut bras again?

Becca will be there, so you never know what may happen.

Rob

lovepairs
08-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Happy Birthday, Rob! :D :P :D :P :D :P

Wishing Marna and Stephen a really GR8PAIRS8SKATE!!!

Lovepairs and Pairsman2

Terri C
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Safe travels to all tomorrow! Hopefully, the NC contingent will not need a boat to get to Peach!!

mikawendy
09-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Becca will be there, so you never know what may happen.

Rob

I was just about to ask if Becca had anything up her sleeve. :lol: :lol:

To all who are competing, best of luck, have fun, and stay dry!!!