View Full Version : laces?

beachbabe
07-21-2006, 06:20 PM
I've always replaced my laces same time as my boots, but my laces just seem to be looking completely scruffy and black from when i stepped on them and i really want to replace them.

at my rink they only have the thick laces that are prolly for hockey and wouldn't even work for my skates so i was wondering which of theese to get.

I was on rainbo and ordering other stuff so figured i should get some laces while i'm at it.

http://www.rainbosports.com/shop/site/department.cfm/id/20ECD5BA-475A-BAC0-5DCE14F3E071E0CE

should i get nylon/cotton or nylon?

and does anyone know if those are think laces or not, cos i definately need thin laces

thanks guys:P

phoenix
07-21-2006, 06:53 PM
I always use the nylon/cotton ones, I hate the nylon ones! They cut up my hands & they're hard to get pulled tight enough as they're slippery.

You should pull the lace out of one of your boots & measure it; they come in different lengths.

I to through a pair about every year; they always start to fray--must get them w/ the other blade or something.

beachbabe
07-21-2006, 10:38 PM
thanks so much:bow: - what would i do without this forum lol

I would feel so silly asking my coach what laces to buy lol

I'm just not good at decisions:giveup: ! I mean, why can't they just put a link that syas -LACES- please enter size lol:roll:

sk8_4fun
07-22-2006, 04:25 AM
thanks so much:bow: - what would i do without this forum lol

I would feel so silly asking my coach what laces to buy lol

I'm just not good at decisions:giveup: ! I mean, why can't they just put a link that syas -LACES- please enter size lol:roll:

I use the reidell cotton ones, they look nice, stay tight, and dont slice your hands up!