View Full Version : 06-07 Program Music ~

TimDavidSkate
07-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Anyone selected their music pieces yet? :lol:

I'll be doing:
1. Romanza/Fiesta Flamenco
2. Romeo and Juliet by Nino Rota

I don't know which competition I will use number one or two yet, I have to wait it out until the week of 8O

I'll be doing Halloween, New Year's, Sectionals, Nationals ... fun fun :scouserd:

NoVa Sk8r
07-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Haven't you already used these pieces? I was expecting something new and brash from you! ;)

TimDavidSkate
07-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Haven't you already used these pieces? I was expecting something new and brash from you! ;)

No Mr. Steven ;) I only used them in practices. Brash? Like what pieces do you have in mind? Just curious. Give me ideas :-)
How's Carousel looking?

racytracy
07-19-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm skating to La Noyee by Yann Tiersen (on the Amelie score). I haven't picked anything else yet.

flying~camel
07-19-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm going to use the same music (from the Under the Tuscan Sun soundtrack) I used last year for freestyle and I'm not tellin' what I'm using for interp :halo:

Justine_R
07-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Croation Rhapsody for me =]

jazzpants
07-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Nothing for me... I'm not competing this year! Too busy trying to passing tests! :cry: (If I'm lucky, maybe I'll have something by the AN date...)

Skate@Delaware
07-19-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm skating to the instrumental version of "When You Say You Love Me" (again). I have plans for Halloween Classic (no-test) and maybe Skate Annpolis (ISI-Artistic) and the one at Bowie (also Artistic)...that's it.

Next year, if I'm pre-bronze, I will have different music. I just wish I had more time to skate, 1:40 just doesn't seem to be long enough!

doubletoe
07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=TimDavidSkate]Anyone selected their music pieces yet? :lol:

I'll be doing:
[QUOTE]

Thank goodness I don't have to skate against you, since I'm also using Romeo & Juliet by Nino Rota! I skated my very first competition with it last weekend and I love it. :)

Hannahclear
07-19-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm planning on using music from the movie soundtrack "Elizabeth" for my program this year. Silver! I expect to finish last quite often. :lol:

TimDavidSkate
07-19-2006, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=TimDavidSkate]Anyone selected their music pieces yet? :lol:

I'll be doing:
[QUOTE]

Thank goodness I don't have to skate against you, since I'm also using Romeo & Juliet by Nino Rota! I skated my very first competition with it last weekend and I love it. :)

How did it go? Which cuts did you use? How long was the program? Do you have it on tape and maybe share with us? :halo:

Terri C
07-19-2006, 05:41 PM
London Symphony Orchestra: Symphonic Rolling Stones medley
"Paint It Black" followed by "Jumpin Jack Flash"
And some people on this board have already seen this program! ;)

doubletoe
07-19-2006, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=doubletoe][QUOTE=TimDavidSkate]Anyone selected their music pieces yet? :lol:

I'll be doing:

How did it go? Which cuts did you use? How long was the program? Do you have it on tape and maybe share with us? :halo:

For some reason, this soundtrack was harder than most to figure out how to cut and splice. Have you run into that problem, too? Nothing that worked in my head actually sounded right when I tried to cut the tracks together, so I ended up just going with a single track, as is (Track #19 from the 2002 release). It's a few seconds over 2:40 so I had to speed it up a tiny bit to stay within the time limit for Adult Gold.

My competition was really an exhibition (since I was the only Gold skater), so in lieu of a trophy, I got feedback from the judges, which was much more useful! The performance had its bright spots, but I didn't skate terribly well overall, since it was such a new program and really not yet ready for primetime (which is why I won't hurt anymore eyeballs by posting a video, LOL!). But I have already begun to tweak the program to improve on the problem areas, and I think it has the potential to be pretty good by the time Sectionals rolls around. :D

doubletoe
07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
London Symphony Orchestra: Symphonic Rolling Stones medley
"Paint It Black" followed by "Jumpin Jack Flash"
And some people on this board have already seen this program! ;)

Ooohhhh, COOOOL!!:D

doubletoe
07-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Nothing for me... I'm not competing this year! Too busy trying to passing tests! :cry: (If I'm lucky, maybe I'll have something by the AN date...)

WHAT?!! Not competing?! Don't make me drive up to SF and get you!
You can pass your tests by November or January and use your Bronze test program at Sectionals and Nationals, missy!

Skate@Delaware
07-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm planning on using music from the movie soundtrack "Elizabeth" for my program this year. Silver! I expect to finish last quite often. :lol:

Awwwww! I have NO expectations for my skate this year at Halloween Classic!!! I'm just going with the attitude that it's my solo skate!!! (I'm ready for my close-up.....)

Last year, at my ISI comps, I skated alone.....against the book as the lone entrant in my class/age group. I'm hoping to have more company this year! (hoping I will have graduated to Artistic 2 maybe).

Isk8NYC
07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
For some reason, this soundtrack was harder than most to figure out how to cut and splice. Have you run into that problem, too? I learned a new trick with music editing that might help a bit, if your computer music editing program has the feature. You have to be able to do "DJ mixing" where you blend two songs together. Lay out both songs and fade out the first one to zero volume while bringing the volume of the second song up from zero to max.

TimDavidSkate
07-19-2006, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=TimDavidSkate][QUOTE=doubletoe]

For some reason, this soundtrack was harder than most to figure out how to cut and splice. Have you run into that problem, too? Nothing that worked in my head actually sounded right when I tried to cut the tracks together, so I ended up just going with a single track, as is (Track #19 from the 2002 release). It's a few seconds over 2:40 so I had to speed it up a tiny bit to stay within the time limit for Adult Gold.

My competition was really an exhibition (since I was the only Gold skater), so in lieu of a trophy, I got feedback from the judges, which was much more useful! The performance had its bright spots, but I didn't skate terribly well overall, since it was such a new program and really not yet ready for primetime (which is why I won't hurt anymore eyeballs by posting a video, LOL!). But I have already begun to tweak the program to improve on the problem areas, and I think it has the potential to be pretty good by the time Sectionals rolls around. :D

Yes, 8O the cutting process is driving me crazy with this R & J selection. I'm thinking on opening the program with the old Sasha beginning and ending with Epilogue. But have not really put it on one track. Still playing around with things individually. ;) I think I will debut it at Sectionals & perform it the second time at Adult Nationals. BTW, quiet you wont hurt anyone. Which sectionals will you be in? I'll be in Eastern/Boxborough, MA

pedonskates
07-19-2006, 09:45 PM
We're in the middle of choreography.
My new FS music will be a Beatles medley. "A Little Help from my Friends", "Yellow Submarine", "Eleanor Rigby", and "When I'm 64."
It's fun and I think suits my personality a little better than the music I used last year.

Pedonskates

tidesong
07-20-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm using giselle for freestyle, hijo de la luna for artistic and a track from american beauty for my footwork.

Mrs Redboots
07-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Husband is using Bohemian Rhapsody for his freestyle, and will probably keep it for 2007. We don't think he's doing a solo free dance - certainly not this year - but if/when he does it will probably be to Leroy Anderson's Syncopated Clock. Our couples' free dance for 2006 and 2007 is Amarillo. So don't groan, it works for us!

Raye
07-20-2006, 05:27 AM

I'll be doing:
:
I Love the Fiesta Flamenco - It's a gorgeous piece of music and I used it for my freeskate when I was 21, (back when the world was new and dinosaurs walked the earth) and have thought of bringing it back if I ever get to Silver! :roll: like that will happen anytime soon!!!:roll:

In the meantime, my new artistic/dramatic is from the soundtrack to The Mission, and I am looking at South Pacific for my freeskate... although Sibelius has some gorgeous pieces too... decisions, decisions, so many choices...

TimDavidSkate
07-20-2006, 07:43 AM
I Love the Fiesta Flamenco - It's a gorgeous piece of music and I used it for my freeskate when I was 21, (back when the world was new and dinosaurs walked the earth) and have thought of bringing it back if I ever get to Silver! :roll: like that will happen anytime soon!!!:roll:

In the meantime, my new artistic/dramatic is from the soundtrack to The Mission, and I am looking at South Pacific for my freeskate... although Sibelius has some gorgeous pieces too... decisions, decisions, so many choices...

What year did you compete? How old are you now? Im sure you can come back ;)

The Mission was nice - I used it once last season, but now I gave it away to my friend, Im already sick of it :lol:

Joan
07-20-2006, 08:27 AM
I better get on the stick and choose something! Before the well balanced program requirements were changed at GC, I thought I'd use the same piece as last year (Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez second movement), but now that I have to do a footwork seq. instead of a spiral seq., the cut I made from last year won't work (long slow part in it).

flo
07-20-2006, 09:15 AM
For those interested in the Romeo and Juliet music, I posted this on the other thread...

There are many arrangements of that music, so choose carefully. Sasha's was very over orchestrated and "in your face". Kristie Yammagucci skated to the same piece, but what I thought was a much prettier arrangement. I was using it for a pairs program and called her choreographer and found the piece. I don't remember that it was hard to cut, although I cut it to 3:10.
(The benefits of hanging with Dick Button at a party).

Debbie S
07-20-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm sticking with my "Rhapsody in Blue" program, since I only got it in January. I feel like I'm still getting used to it - esp the footwork!

I'll be wearing the same dress, but I think I'm going to have the skirt changed to a different material and slightly longer length.

PattyP
07-20-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm still program-less at the moment :cry:

My coach is going to try to have something put together by next week. I hope so, I miss working on choreography. It will most likely be a combination of some Brian Setzer pieces that I like.

I have no clue about what I will do for my interp next season.

flo
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM
From Patty:
"I have no clue about what I will do for my interp next season."
But it will be great!

I'm trying something different and having music recorded for me. Could be interesting!

doubletoe
07-20-2006, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=doubletoe][QUOTE=TimDavidSkate]

Yes, 8O the cutting process is driving me crazy with this R & J selection. I'm thinking on opening the program with the old Sasha beginning and ending with Epilogue. But have not really put it on one track. Still playing around with things individually. ;) I think I will debut it at Sectionals & perform it the second time at Adult Nationals. BTW, quiet you wont hurt anyone. Which sectionals will you be in? I'll be in Eastern/Boxborough, MA

I'll be at Pacific Coast. :)
I forgot the "old Sasha beginning". . . All I remember is that the first cut she was skating to last year was just the main theme over and over from different recordings. I was aghast the first time I heard it! She was smart to re-cut it, although it ended up being waaay too close to the cut I'm using! By the way, if you can find Danielle Kahle's short program from last year (she skated at Nationals and also Pacific Coast Sectionals), she put together a great cut of R&J from that 2002 recording (it started very dramatic and strong for those opening jump passes).

doubletoe
07-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I learned a new trick with music editing that might help a bit, if your computer music editing program has the feature. You have to be able to do "DJ mixing" where you blend two songs together. Lay out both songs and fade out the first one to zero volume while bringing the volume of the second song up from zero to max.

Yes, that has always worked great before; unfortunately, the tracks on this soundtrack just don't work very well with each other due to key changes, tempo changes, etc.

PattyP
07-20-2006, 01:58 PM
From Patty:
"I have no clue about what I will do for my interp next season."
But it will be great!

I'm trying something different and having music recorded for me. Could be interesting!

Thanks flo, I hope so. It's so hard to come up with something every year.

That is so exciting to have your very own music! No worries about someone in your group having the same music. I can't wait to see/hear it!

doubletoe
07-20-2006, 01:58 PM
We're in the middle of choreography.
My new FS music will be a Beatles medley. "A Little Help from my Friends", "Yellow Submarine", "Eleanor Rigby", and "When I'm 64."
It's fun and I think suits my personality a little better than the music I used last year.

Pedonskates

Oh, FUN!! Do you have an idea for a dress yet? You would look so great in something kind of 60's and mod!

badaxel
07-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I think that I will follow up last year's Goonies soundtrack with Harry Potter this year. Maybe next year I'll get some real music!

Justine_R
07-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh sheesh, Im also having problems with the R & J cutting.

I seriosuly just can't do it, seeing as im new to it myself, if anyone wants to you know.. send me there cut of R & J then please do :).

Black Sheep
07-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Three different cuts of his music that add up to be just a shade under 2:40. Very '80s! ;)

pedonskates
07-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh, FUN!! Do you have an idea for a dress yet? You would look so great in something kind of 60's and mod!

I found a dress at AN in Dallas. It's a white halter with silver sparkles and splashes of what almost looks like tie dye.
It's very fun!!

TimDavidSkate
07-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh sheesh, Im also having problems with the R & J cutting.

I seriosuly just can't do it, seeing as im new to it myself, if anyone wants to you know.. send me there cut of R & J then please do :).

Im still at the beginning stages on determining how much seconds do I start and cut and etc... take it one at a time... cutting can be frustrating... I know 8O when will you debut this program btw?

LWalsh
07-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Maybe someone can help me...

I'm using Loreen McKennit's Marco Polo this year for Silver FS III. I'm having trouble envisioning a dress. A coach at my rink suggested a halter style (maybe to mimick a belly dacing dress I guess). Then I saw an old clip of Amber Corwin when she used the music in 2002 (or thereabouts) and she had a more shredded looking brown costume. I also asked a kid from our synchro team, they used the music several years ago. She said the kids were dressed as little monks with hoods. I'm thinking the monk-look won't work for me. :)

You can hear a sample of the music at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002VEX7S/sr=8-3/qid=1153485541/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-5988088-7243150?ie=UTF8

Actually even if someone has a color suggestion that would help.

Lara

TimDavidSkate
07-21-2006, 08:19 AM
I wish I have $ to buy a new dress :cry: I think I will wear my usual golden/bronze shirt outfit

flo
07-21-2006, 09:43 AM
LWalsh - here's my thoughts:

The underlying music is actually pretty strong and consistient, and holds it's position of staying in the background. The melody is very lyrical and circular, repeating itself, and, though I did not hear all of it, probably grows and then fades, then stops right on time with the beats.

So for the dress, I would suggest a clean line in a non-neutral (but not shocking) color depending on your complexion. How about earth tones - a burnt orange or moss green? Over this color I would have a painted, or added in other embellishments another color - deeper shade of original color or pewter, like a vien running through or winding over or through the bodice of the dress and taking up much of the skirt.

It's great music, have fun!

jazzpants
07-21-2006, 11:19 AM
I wish I have $ to buy a new dress :cry:I would lend you an extra dress I haven't worn that I think it's in your size, TD, but since you're doing mainly FS events, the judges would have a cow about it! :P :lol: (Sorry! I couldn't resist...)

TimDavidSkate
07-21-2006, 11:34 AM
I would lend you an extra dress I haven't worn that I think it's in your size, TD, but since you're doing mainly FS events, the judges would have a cow about it! :P :lol: (Sorry! I couldn't resist...)

Thanks Jazzy :D :mrgreen:

singerskates
07-21-2006, 01:28 PM

I'll be doing:

I don't know which competition I will use number one or two yet, I have to wait it out until the week of 8O

I'll be doing Halloween, New Year's, Sectionals, Nationals ... fun fun :scouserd:

I have both my test program music, West Side Story, and my competition program music, Mulan Medley, already done by me. I had half of my test program already choreographed before stopping skating at the end of Spring School. I'm not skating this summer. I have not done anything for my competition program yet, even though I've sort of bombed around the ice a few times with it just for the heck of it.

You can hear both of my programs at http://eastcastlemusic.tripod.com/id1.html

I'm not sure other than Adult Canadians which competitions I will be doing for the 2006-2007 season.

LWalsh
07-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Flo,

Thanks! I knew you'd have a good suggestion. Actually funny you mentioned those colors. I was toying with the idea of one of the watercolors http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/watveldreswi.html dresses in forest green velvet on top fading into gold-peach then rust. I may have to butcher the sleeves but I think it could work.

Lwalsh

Raye
07-21-2006, 10:18 PM
What year did you compete? How old are you now? Im sure you can come back ;)

The Mission was nice - I used it once last season, but now I gave it away to my friend, Im already sick of it :lol:
I never competed when I was 21. The Fiesta Flamenco program was my Senior Bronze Freeskate test. That was 30 years, three children and four grandchildren ago....

I only returned to skating two and a half years ago, and I am a looooooooooooong way from Silver yet. (Unless you consider my hair:roll:)

kittie067
07-23-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm skating to Romeo and Juliet too!

I really like the music, and I hope it will make my skating look smoother.
Im actually going to be competing at the end of August.8O And my program isnt even finished yet.

So wish me luck, and good luck to every one else!

~kittie

cutiesk8r43
07-23-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm skating to Romeo and Juliet too!

I really like the music, and I hope it will make my skating look smoother.
Im actually going to be competing at the end of August.8O And my program isnt even finished yet.

So wish me luck, and good luck to every one else!

~kittie

oh man I am going to get so sick of my favorite music ;)

I am skating to "west side story" I love it!

~Cutie;)

doubletoe
07-23-2006, 10:10 PM

~Cutie;)

That's pretty funny, Cutie. . . Before I switched to Romeo & Juliet, I was dead set on skating to West Side Story and had even figured out how I was going to cut it, LOL! The inspiration for both of those pieces was that my coach told me he wanted to see me in a red dress. So I started thinking of movies where the female lead wore a red dress, and those were the two I came up with! ;)

flo
07-24-2006, 08:48 AM
LWalsh - sounds great. I lover the watercolors dresses - one of the reasons I learned to paint silk.
Enjoy

singerskates
07-24-2006, 03:40 PM

~Cutie;)

I don't know what level skater you are, for what country you skate or how long your program music is but you can listen to my cut of West Side Story at http://eastcastlemusic.tripod.com/id1.html

singerskates

doubletoe
07-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Flo,

Thanks! I knew you'd have a good suggestion. Actually funny you mentioned those colors. I was toying with the idea of one of the watercolors http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/watveldreswi.html dresses in forest green velvet on top fading into gold-peach then rust. I may have to butcher the sleeves but I think it could work.

Lwalsh

I had a Watercolours dress for my last program and loved it. I went to a home/paint store and picked up paint color swatches for the exact shades I wanted, sent them in, and they matched the shades exactly. If you don't want sleeves, you can get this sleeveless skating dress, with or without the "wings" at the shoulders (which are dyed to match the skirt). I found that the wings add movement, which was nice.

http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/watvelcamdre.html

The one thing I would caution is that when ordering one of these dresses with a BalTogs leotard, you MUST talk to a real person at Riversedge because the BalTogs sizing chart is off. They had to re-make my dress because I ordered according to their BalTogs size chart and the dress was too tight. I have talked to several other people who had the exact same problem.

flo
07-24-2006, 04:13 PM
If anyone is interested in painting their own dress, you can buy a white dress, or a leotard and fabric. You can also buy the paints and all you need, including the fabric and swimsuit (leotard) at Dharma Trading company. you can also get the paints at Michael's.
http://www.watercolourdancewear.com/colours.html
This veining is doable with these paints.
I've also had trouble with baltogs, and the velvet leotards are nowhere near the correct sizes.

LWalsh
07-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Funny you should mention the white dress idea...

I came across this the other day

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120012034405&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I was thinking I could remove the black sequins and replace with something else and either paint or dye (or both) the rest of the dress. Apparently this was a synchro dress and the seller has it in a lot of sizes. I'm thinking I could end up with a really cool dress.

Lwalsh

mikawendy
07-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Funny you should mention the white dress idea...

I came across this the other day

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120012034405&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I was thinking I could remove the black sequins and replace with something else and either paint or dye (or both) the rest of the dress. Apparently this was a synchro dress and the seller has it in a lot of sizes. I'm thinking I could end up with a really cool dress.

Lwalsh

That's a pretty dress! A lot of synchro dresses that I see in pictures are far flashier (brighter, bolder colors), but this one lends itself well to "repurposing" and the price is great.

Mercedeslove
07-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm thinking of maybe doing "He's A Pirate" from the first Pirate of The Caribbean soundtrack.

I know a lot of people have done it it, but I was messing around with it today and had a -blast-. I love the movie and the music. I figured if I am going to do a programme at least do it to something I love and like.

Moto Guzzi
07-25-2006, 07:46 AM
If anyone is interested in painting their own dress, you can buy a white dress, or a leotard and fabric. You can also buy the paints and all you need, including the fabric and swimsuit (leotard) at Dharma Trading company. you can also get the paints at Michael's.
Flo, I have the Dharma Trading Company catalog, and it has all types of paints. Which type do you find works best? Do you use the stretch cotton lycra for the skirt or something else?

Thanks.

flo
07-25-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi Moto,
I use the setacolor transparent paints. They flow very well into eachother. A good book on how to do it is Skye Dyes. For the skirt I like a silk chiffon or the silk haboti fabric, or any of the heavier wt. silks. They will send you samples if you like. The chiffon will give a more muted, less patterned look. Mika has a photo here somewhere of a dress she painted. I also have one of the costumes we wore for the Halloween trick or treat team a couple years ago.

slusher
07-25-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm probably going to stick with my old reliable big band (music from the movie The Glenn Miller Story) because I'm comfortable with the bones of that program and am increasing my technical content. I thought that I didn't want to have to remember a new program and freak out about harder jumps in the same year. However, I've been experimenting with something I cut out of Harry Potter. "Knights Bus". I cut a 2 minute solo, thinking of doing it for freeskate but it's turning into an interpretive because I'm fooling around with the squeezing the bus moments. I haven't shown my coach yet, so we'll see. I already have an interpretive.

Mrs Redboots
07-25-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking of maybe doing "He's A Pirate" from the first Pirate of The Caribbean soundtrack.

I know a lot of people have done it it, but I was messing around with it today and had a -blast-. I love the movie and the music. I figured if I am going to do a programme at least do it to something I love and like.Must you? I was just saying this morning that I was utterly fed up with it - two skaters from our rink use it, and for both of them it is their second year with it!

Moto Guzzi
07-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi Moto,
I use the setacolor transparent paints. They flow very well into eachother. A good book on how to do it is Skye Dyes. For the skirt I like a silk chiffon or the silk haboti fabric, or any of the heavier wt. silks. They will send you samples if you like. The chiffon will give a more muted, less patterned look. Mika has a photo here somewhere of a dress she painted. I also have one of the costumes we wore for the Halloween trick or treat team a couple years ago.Thanks for the info, Flo. Maybe this will inspire me to dust off my sewing machine and get creative.

Joan
07-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I posted earlier that I had not yet chosen music. So yesterday I started cutting music from Mendelssohn's Hebrides overture and I think I am satisfied with the cuts.

I have a request for suggestions on transition moves that would go with a four beat measure with the emphasis on the second and fourth, instead of first and third. In other words, sections of this music are kind of syncopated, but the beats are still even. I think a mohawk with an arm movement on the second step of the mohawk would emphasize the accented beat. What else is there?

flo
07-25-2006, 03:26 PM
My coach puts these in a few programs:
jumping chactaws.

for a right foot:
beat one - right inside edge )
beat two - jump
beat three - back L outside edge (
beat four - cross R over L
turn forward and repeat or go on.
I like to connect a few.

Joan
07-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Here is a clip from Amazon, to give an idea of tempo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/wma-pop-up/B00000424F001005/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_005/104-9500302-2836701

Joan
07-25-2006, 03:35 PM
My coach puts these in a few programs:
jumping chactaws.

for a right foot:
beat one - right inside edge )
beat two - jump
beat three - back L outside edge (
beat four - cross R over L
turn forward and repeat or go on.
I like to connect a few.

That sounds neat - I'll have to try it. Thanks!