View Full Version : Sr Bronze FS.

Justine_R
07-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone,

I havent posted here for a while, i've just been lurking but I was just wondering about a music selection that I have chosen for my SR.Bronze FS.

It's 'Makisim Mrvica- Croation Rhapsody'. I really love the piece of music, but im not sure if it would be too much for the level I am currently at.

Also, the song is 3.36 and I need mine cut down to about 2.30 +/- 10 secs.
Could anyone hellp me out?

It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

chantelly
07-12-2006, 11:29 AM
I really like that! Very strong, can't help you out with the cutting though I'm afraid can you coach do it? xx

Justine_R
07-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the reply, yeah im a pretty strong skater and I thought the piece of music would be good for me.

No, my coach has to pay a lady $40 to do it and right now im BROKE.

So I need to do it =]

Mrs Redboots
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
You can download a free music editing software suite called Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) which is very easy to use. You do have to download another software programme to save your music as an MP3, but the programme knows when you need to and will prompt you to do so, and you can save it as a .wav anyway - makes no difference when you're burning it on to CDs, after all.

skating_babe11
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
I think thats great music!
Im on Sr Bonze too and that would be perfect!
Have Fun Making it!

Isk8NYC
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Have any friends who are DJ's or mix their own music? You'd need to tell them where to cut and splice, but they could cut your music.

Justine_R
07-12-2006, 03:44 PM
I download a sony program and cut it myself, it was suprisingly so easy to use, and im pretty happy =]

thanks everyone.

Mrs Redboots
07-13-2006, 06:00 AM
I download a sony program and cut it myself, it was suprisingly so easy to use, and im pretty happy =]

thanks everyone.Well done! Now you can cut for all your friends, too - and charge less than they could get elsewhere.