View Full Version : Idea of a Production.....help!

blossom
07-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Hello!

I've been struck by lightening with a great idea for a production that will help to promote miniority skaters! I'm not a skater but am a huge fan of the art/sport. I've written the plan and am working with a few other people to contact many people in the skating industry to help us pull this off. We have run into a stumbling block for contacting these people.

Is there a resource available that will give us the contact information for the agents of these skaters so we can introduce the idea to people such a Rory Burghart, Tanara McLean, and others who may be interested?

CanAmSk8ter
07-04-2006, 10:08 AM
You could try doing a search for "Friends of Minority Figure Skating". Their website might have contacts that would help you. "Figure Skating In Harlem" might have useful stuff on their website too.

mikawendy
07-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Also, if you have a skating coach who knows anyone, maybe your coach would be willing to help network for you? (Especially if your coach skated competitively for many years and/or if your coach did any professional tours such as Ice Capades, Holiday on Ice, Disney on Ice, etc.)

blossom
07-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Thanks so much! I will try these resources and you'll hear from me again if I have any luck!

Enjoy your weekend!

mtanara
07-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi Blossom, this is Tanara McLean here. I found your post by sheer coincidence and I'm very interested in knowing what your idea is. Please contact me via email at mtanara@gmail.com

I'm eagerly Waitng to hear from you.

God Bless
Tanara

twokidsskatemom
07-30-2006, 11:57 PM
You can find Rory at the Anchorage Ak Figure skating club.

edited I just pm you her number if that isnt the right one let me know.

singerskates
07-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi Blossom, this is Tanara McLean here. I found your post by sheer coincidence and I'm very interested in knowing what your idea is. Please contact me via email at mtanara@gmail.com

I'm eagerly Waitng to hear from you.

God Bless
Tanara

Wow, you sure have some goals! And what a smile!

Here's an artical I found on you Tanara, http://www.blackathletesportsnetwork.net/artman/publish/printer_721.shtml

singerskates

I'm an adult Canuck skater based in Windsor, ON