View Full Version : Best Drama-Rama story (has to be slightly funny)

miraclegro
06-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Does anyone have any good drama-rama stories from practice, testing or competition that could help us all laugh?

I think it is time i shared with you my Silver test (before Adult Silver MIF was required) when i drove 4 hours to present my program to those stone-faced judges. I remember before i went on to perform, trying to console a little girl in the bathroom who was crying because she had failed her test.

Well, i went out there, after a very good warm up, and suddenly, it was if my legs were not even mine. I fell twice, my program was horrible, and I just wanted to crawl off the ice, i was so embarrassed. I just wanted it to end. Well, when i was walking out of the rink area, i flung the glass door open (pretty hard), and unbenknownst to me, that was a no-no. NOt familiar with the Cabin John Rink, the door did not swing all the way out. It hit a wall corner, and flung right back in my face! It hit my nose, and blood was everywhere. Then, it was I who was in the bathroom crying, sloshing cold water over my face over and over again. I failed the test and cried almost all the way home. But now, i look back and laugh. What a PAINFUL experience! (Took a few years to ever want to test again!)