View Full Version : The Last Word on My Boot Problems!

dbny
06-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Don Klingbeil has fixed them! I got them back over a week ago, but needed to skate in them a while to be sure. The arches are a bit much, but just need getting used to like new orthotics do. My toes are free, no pain, no tingling, no sliding forward, and I can hold those LFO edges again!!! I feel like I have entirely new boots, and not an additional penny spent for this incredible service. Meanwhile, I finally got to try on a pair of the Jackson Coaches boot in my size. No arch support whatever, so when I'm ready, probably in the fall, I'll ask Don to make me a new pair with the thinsulate lining. :bow: :bow: :bow: Klingbeil!

skaternum
06-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Glad to hear it. And this is why I LOVE Klingbeil!!

Casey
06-22-2006, 11:57 AM
It's so reassuring to read this dbny! I based my recent decision to purchase Klingbeils on overall review by skaters - I've simply seen a lower percentage of people dissatisfied with Klingbeils than any other brand (though of course there's plenty of folks who seem to love any given brand and that's great for them too!).

You were one of the very few people I'd seen unhappy with them, and now that I know you're skating in comfort I'm really happy, both for you (of course, because skating in pain sucks!!) and for my checkbook which is feeling a bit more justified now. ;)

Don's such a great guy too - if his boots are half as pleasant my skating will become a dream!

Thanks for sharing!

dbny
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
No one is ever stuck with an unsatisfactory Klingbeil boot. If a skater is genuinely unhappy and Don cannot fix the problem, he will gladly and pleasantly refund the full purchase price. My boots are five years old, and I could see another manufacturer saying to me - "too old, not my problem", but not Don, never! When are you expecting your new boots?