View Full Version : who's new to the board here? (September)

mikawendy
09-01-2002, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone--

Since TaraNJ has been gone for a while, I thought I'd start this thread again (I think it was TaraNJ ?or maybe flippet? who often started this thread at FSW, sorry I can't recall)

I thought it would be neat for people new to this forum (or who usually lurk) to be able introduce themselves here--how long have you been skating, what do you do (freestyle, dance, etc.), what are your favorite/best moves and the ones you detest, why did you start skating and so forth. Welcome!

:D

FSWer
09-01-2002, 09:05 PM
Hello everyone. I`m not exactly new to chat. LOL. But I have been lost for a while so I guess that counts. Well anyway, just to introduce myself to people who are new here I,m FSWer from the old board. About myself, I love to read,swim,picnic,and do many other things. I also love making new friends in chat, and am glad to help out anyone in any way I can. So if anyone here ever needs a little help with anything, please don,t hessitate to ask? Thanks.

TashaKat
09-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Hi and welcome mikawendy :)

Nice to see you here FSWer AND with your 'old' name :)

I'm not new but just to introduce myself:

I'm Lynne, 39 (just ... every bit of 'just' counts now ;) ), from the UK, skating for nearly 7 years, do Dance and Free but am off at the moment with a broken wrist (anything to get out of doing my Inter-Silver Compulsories and Inter-Bronze (or whatever it's called now) Free, Elements and Field Moves ;) ). Single (but still hoping), twin cats - boy and girl, website (www.geocities.com/lynne_99_uk) is way out of date but I'm slowly getting it back together again :) and, erm, that's about it for now ;)

L x