View Full Version : Long Time

starskate6.0
06-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Just wanted to say Hi ..:D
made a post on Oberstdorf I hope you all had a great time and got to see some of the country and the people. Thats the real reason to travel :D
I hope to hear from some of you.
Not skating but love to stay in touch..:D
Love Ross.

mikawendy
06-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Long time, no post! Hope you'll be back on the ice soon, in the mean time I hope things are well for you.

starskate6.0
06-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks Mika

dbny
06-17-2006, 07:57 PM
I've been wondering where you were! Nice to hear from you again & hope you get some ice soon.

jazzpants
06-17-2006, 08:12 PM
I've been wondering where you were! Nice to hear from you again & hope you get some ice soon.Hi, Ross, I second it! C'mon in... the ice is very nice now!!! :twisted: :lol: :P

starskate6.0
06-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Its great to hear from you all.
:D Its been a while since Iv been on the site. Iv not been skating much at all . :cry: A lot has happend with my career Iv basicly been out of work for about 8 months now so skating is just not in the cards. I was working on something big but i had to cut that short till maybe halloween or even next years nationals..:cry: Spinning was improving but seems to have gone back to where I was with that. Im working on a new jump but now its seems like it will be another year for that too.
Im doing OK but will now have to think about a change in Career at age 47 its a scary thought..8O . I hope you are all doing well. On the up side my health is good and Im still working out at the Gym a couple of times a week. :D
Well talk to you later.

Ross.

InsideAxel
06-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Sorry to hear that the new job didn't work out Ross. :frus: Hopefully something will break for you soon.

Hope to see you at Halloween. 8-)

Kelton

starskate6.0
06-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry to hear that the new job didn't work out Ross. :frus: Hopefully something will break for you soon.

Hope to see you at Halloween. 8-)

Kelton

Thanks Kelton, Congates on your win at nationals , well deserved by a real skater, great photo in the skating mag. Im off the ice at the moment, I just don't have the money, so many thiings have gone wrong this year. :cry: Im to old for this crap

I must find a job in a month or Ill be selling my home and moving out to god knows where. Ill talk to you again..

Ross

FrankR
06-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks Kelton, Congates on your win at nationals , well deserved by a real skater, great photo in the skating mag. Im off the ice at the moment, I just don't have the money, so many thiings have gone wrong this year. :cry: Im to old for this crap

I must find a job in a month or Ill be selling my home and moving out to god knows where. Ill talk to you again..

Ross

Hi Ross,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such a rough go of it. I'll tell you that you were certainly missed at Sectionals and Nationals this year. I wish you all the best in your job search and all of your endeavors on and off the ice.

Hang in there,

Frank

starskate6.0
06-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Ross,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such a rough go of it. I'll tell you that you were certainly missed at Sectionals and Nationals this year. I wish you all the best in your job search and all of your endeavors on and off the ice.

Hang in there,

Frank
Thanks Frank....:)

Debbie S
06-19-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear things have been so tough for you lately, Ross. It took me 8 months to find a job after finishing my MBA last year, so I know how you feel. Hopefully, something will come up soon. I hope to see you at Halloween, if not before.

starskate6.0
06-20-2006, 08:20 AM
Thanks Debbie:)