View Full Version : Aussie skaters

cassarilda
05-23-2006, 02:06 AM
hi all,

Ive made a forum for Australian skaters..

Nothing against this fantastic place, but I figured there is a need for a space online for Australian skaters who are spread over many websites :) As Alani will agree with me, its nice when people are close by to help... :)

http://ozskas.forumsplace.com

Come on over. :)

AW1
05-23-2006, 03:00 AM
Amen sister!! ;)

bbowie
05-23-2006, 03:30 AM
Great!!!!!!!!

SkatingOnClouds
05-23-2006, 04:07 AM
Wow, you did this? You must be some sort of computer whizz!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Fabulous idea, thank you so much for creating our own place to share ideas and experiences.
Only problem is , now I will spend twice as much time on the computer in the evening.:roll:

Paulie86
05-23-2006, 05:29 AM
You legend!!!! Thanks a million

Isk8NYC
05-23-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm not from Australia, but I checked it out anyway. (Can I join, too?)

Congrats on a very nice Board - I liked the organization. I think you're right: there seem to be many Australian skaters/parents on this board, so you're serving a good need.

Just one question: are you going to have a Non-Skating Discussions' category? You'll need to find a Patsy to set up a Parlor! LOL

AW1
05-23-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm not from Australia, but I checked it out anyway. (Can I join, too?)

Congrats on a very nice Board - I liked the organization. I think you're right: there seem to be many Australian skaters/parents on this board, so you're serving a good need.

Just one question: are you going to have a Non-Skating Discussions' category. You'll need to find a Patsy to set up a Parlor! LOL

Ok so I can't speak for Erinna directly, but I'm sure she won't mind others joining even if they aren't from Australia. Its just a little frustrating especially when it comes to finding out stuff since Australia has such a small skating population.. I'm sure everyone here would agree that when you can get local knowledge on some issues it is much more beneficial - but then again, things like technical help etc it can be a blessing to receive all different views and opinions.

ETA : she can slap me upside the head if I'm wrong ;)

cassarilda
05-24-2006, 03:23 AM
Isk8NYC - thats fine to join, but I do want to keep it more aimed at Australian skaters.. so dont tell too many friends ;)

Also, the Coffee/Hot Chocolate Pot is for General Chat for the moment... if it gets too big, then I'll fix it up.. :)

Ive already got a listing on Golden Skate! yay! :D

Isk8NYC
07-07-2006, 07:39 PM
How's your Board doing lately? Haven't had a chance to check it out since you started it up.