View Full Version : Adult Skaters FAQ coming soon!

daisies
05-11-2006, 01:41 PM
I have been asked to let everyone know that the Adult Skating Committee will be posting in the next week or two a FAQ page in the Adult section of the USFS website that will address how all of the recent actions taken at GC will affect the adult skating community.

In related news, there will be no tentative schedule for 2007 Adult Nationals, but the final schedule will be released earlier than it has been in the past.

Julie Gidlow
Athlete Member
Adult Skating Committee

flo
05-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks!!;)

Debbie S
05-11-2006, 02:16 PM
In related news, there will be no tentative schedule for 2007 Adult Nationals, but the final schedule will be released earlier than it has been in the past.
Meaning when? I assume that means at least 3 weeks in advance, but really, the earlier the better. The sooner you book your flight, the lower the price, and for people using frequent flyer awards, booking early is a must b/c those tix are usually very restricted for each flight.

daisies
05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Meaning when?
I don't know "when." The referee puts out the schedule.

I assume that means at least 3 weeks in advance, but really, the earlier the better. The sooner you book your flight, the lower the price, and for people using frequent flyer awards, booking early is a must b/c those tix are usually very restricted for each flight.
I think pretty much everyone is aware of this and will take it into account.

I was simply passing on the message.