View Full Version : Ummm....AN DVD??

FrankR
05-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Hello all,

Did anyone else buy a DVD from the vendor at this year's Adult Nationals(Local Motion Productions)? I paid $60.00 for the DVD of my event from Dallas and still haven't received it. I've been calling this week to check on the status of my order and have yet to speak to a live person. I keep getting their voice-mail. Has anyone else gotten their DVD's from them yet?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

dani
05-03-2006, 06:11 PM
I haven't received mine either - I sent an email earlier today and of course haven't heard yet.

I will let you know when I receive mine or if I can talk to a live person!

Dani

Thin-Ice
05-04-2006, 03:01 AM
They did say it would be about four weeks for DVDs... so by that schedule, they should start showing up this week.

dani
05-04-2006, 05:08 PM
They did say it would be about four weeks for DVDs... so by that schedule, they should start showing up this week.

They told me 3 weeks. This is week #5. If they would answer an email or a phone, that would help!

Danielle

dani
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM
The message on the phone has been updated - they are claiming they aren't done yet and hope to have all of the DVD's out in the next couple of weeks.

Had they told me it would be almost 2 months, I would have bought the video - I could have had that at the competition!! Way not cool, but there is nothing I can do now.

Danielle

Ice T
05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the update, Dani. I'm still waiting on mine too. Please somebody post when you all start receiving them.

Ice T

Frumpy
05-15-2006, 11:16 AM
I am also still waiting for my DVDs. I e-mailed them a couple weeks ago, and they said that they are still working on them. She said it takes 5 hours per event to transfer them from the tape. (I don't know...I've never tried to convert from VHS to DVD.)

mskater
05-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Don't forget you can always download your event online for a fraction of the cost:] I watched mine and the quality is not too bad - except for the sound which is pretty crappy...

FrankR
05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Don't forget you can always download your event online for a fraction of the cost:] I watched mine and the quality is not too bad - except for the sound which is pretty crappy...

I did watch my event online but didn't download it. I have a dial-up and if I tried to download my event I wouldn't be done dowloading until next year's AN. :?? The sound in the footage of my event was actually pretty good. However, I had to skate in the dense fog of the South Rink. So in my case, the visual isn't so good. 8O :lol:

daisies
05-17-2006, 04:54 PM
I got mine on Monday.

Ice T
05-17-2006, 09:08 PM
I got mine today (Wednesday). I was SO impressed!! They did a fantastic job, and it was way better than I ever expected. It has a montage at the beginning, and then a menu complete with scene selections.

FrankR
05-18-2006, 07:28 AM
I got mine today (Wednesday). I was SO impressed!! They did a fantastic job, and it was way better than I ever expected. It has a montage at the beginning, and then a menu complete with scene selections.

Wow. It sounds like it's worth the wait then. Thanks for reporting back. I still have yet to receive mine. Hopefully I'll get it within the next couple of days.

Take care,

Frank

Frumpy
05-19-2006, 07:59 AM
I just received my AN DVDs in the mail yesterday, so keep an eye out for them! (LMP did a really nice montage at the beginning...good job to them.) :D