View Full Version : How is the skating going, Adrian??

Figureskates
08-29-2002, 05:27 PM
We have had no updates on how the skating has been going since your initial take to the ice...

whizzoom2002
09-03-2002, 12:55 PM
Yes, Adrian, how's that crazy footwork and those funky jumps?

Lee
09-03-2002, 10:33 PM
We have it on good authority he hasn't been back on the ice since! I think you guys all need to pester him with pm's and e-mails until he registers with a learn-to-skate program...:twisted:

Figureskates
09-04-2002, 05:33 AM
Good idea, Lee!!

We just have to get Adrian innoculated with a toepick a few times so he becomes hopelessly hooked and can join in on the fun and frustrations of our wonderful sport.

Who knows, if we get him hooked, maybe he would attend an Adult SKate Week at Lake Placid some August and have a great time with our wonderful gang of skaters!!

I don't know whether this has been asked before, but have you been out on the ice, Lee?;)

Lee
09-04-2002, 10:09 PM
I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta...what do you think? :P

Never had the opportunity to take figure skating lessons as a kid (no money), but I can get around the rink forwards and backwards, fwd and back crosscuts (in one direction only), LO3 and RI3's, 2-foot spins. I learned on outside rinks --never skated in an indoor rink until my early 20's.

Thinking about getting brat daughter to teach me dance (she has the diamond test and is starting out as a coach this season), but that depends on how much time I have available due to my increased teaching assignment this year.