View Full Version : JUNE 2006 Chicago Adult Pairs Clinic

lovepairs
04-25-2006, 11:02 AM
The dates have been confirmed and finalized for the 2006 Chicago Adult Pairs Clinic, and I have just been given the go ahead from Les to post the notice in the "News" section of the Adult Pair Skating website.

For more information about the 8th Annual Chicago Adult Pairs Clinic, the "new" Pairs Track for Adult Week in Lake Placid, as well as for the "improved" Summer Camp Pairs Track in Hackensack, NJ , please visit: http://www.adultpairskating.com/page3/files/category-3.html

NoVa Sk8r
04-25-2006, 11:18 AM
I think you meant this link:
http://www.adultpairskating.com/page3/files/category-3.html

And, how great it was to see Seybold & Redlin mentioned in Skating magazine on page 52 of this month's Skating magazine. (Not to mention all the other adult skating mentions, including Letters to the Editor; the ad for the Figure Skating Channel on page 11, which features a photo of the Championship Masters Dance gold medalists; and a photo of some adult skaters in the Lake Placid Summer Figure Skating ad on page 54--hey, here's a skater from one of my rinks in that ad!)

lovepairs
04-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Thanks Nova...I just fixed the link. Saw that it wasn't working, but had to run to a meeting.

HOW GREAT WAS THAT??? IT WAS TOO GREAT!!! Apparently Seybold and Redlin didn't even know that the article was going to get into Skating Magazine. The person who wrote it went to the Adult Pair Skating website searching for a pair team to feature, selected them, then made a phone call to them to ask questions--walla, the article, which, I believe other than the annual article in the magazine on Adult Nationals, is the first time an Adult Pair Team was featured in this way--UNPRECEDENTED!!! This is exactly how we were hoping that the website would work, which is why we keep encouraging all of the teams to submit their "Athlete Profile" information.

Nova, did you see that you and your lovely partner are on the homepage now?

skaternum
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Nova, did you see that you and your lovely partner are on the homepage now?I'd better not have been bumped! :)

ETA: Oooh, I just checked. I WAS bumped!

lovepairs
04-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Now, now Skaternum...we have to share. Now I know who you are! :P

pairman2
04-25-2006, 03:19 PM
:lol: We can't be celebrities forever :lol: :lol:

NoVa Sk8r
04-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Yes, I noticed you changed the photos. Now, I fear the wrath of skaternum!

lovepairs
04-25-2006, 06:36 PM
The wrath of Skaternum?! :bow: :giveup: :cry: :twisted:

2salch0w
04-25-2006, 06:55 PM
I'd better not have been bumped! :)

ETA: Oooh, I just checked. I WAS bumped!

I'm still pissed that I was bumped down from the top alphabetically on the Athlete Profile page.

Tim

lovepairs
04-25-2006, 07:23 PM
So, go to city hall and change icecate's name to a**date :P I don't know what else to tell ya!