View Full Version : Just wondering, Skatingforum members, Adult Male ~ Adult Female Skaters...

TimDavidSkate
04-20-2006, 07:17 AM
How many male and female skaters do we have within this board, plus what is your level?

Skittl1321
04-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Well, I'm a no-test female skater and when I do test, it will probably be through ISI (because that's what the rink has) so I can't do the poll either way.

Skate@Delaware
04-20-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm in with Jessi-a no-test adult female skater (option not offerred above). I did test up to Freestyle 1 ISI though. I plan on taking that up to 2, maybe 3 next season; as well as taking my pre-bronze tests sometime this fall.

TimDavidSkate
04-20-2006, 07:41 AM
IM SORRY GUYS, I totally forgot about the no test level :halo:

I dont know how to revise the poll list

NickiT
04-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Some of us aren't from the USA but have tests with our country's skating association, so it makes it hard to work out where we should be on the vote!

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
04-20-2006, 08:03 AM
And while you're at it, you also forgot that not everybody here is from the USA, and the test standards in other countries (most of whom don't have specific Adult test levels - you test standard track or not at all) don't actually slot neatly into the USFSA Adult equivalent!

jenlyon60
04-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Some of us are dancers, with test levels not listed in your poll.

Completed Pre-Silver dance + Tango.

VegasGirl
04-20-2006, 08:31 AM
I am test level but ISI not USFSA... passed Freestyle 2 and am working on Freestyle 3 (that darned change-foot-spin is what's holding me up and will be the death of me!)... so I was guessing that put me in Bronze (or is it still Pre-Bronze?)... oh and I'm female. :)

quarkiki2
04-20-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm a no-test female.

phoenix
04-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Also can't vote on poll....

female ice dancer, completed silvers + Blues

icedancer2
04-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Also can't vote on poll....

female ice dancer, completed silvers + Blues

Me too. also passed Pre-Bronze MITF, 1st Figure test and Adult Bronze Figures. There were no freestyle tests before Novice when I was a kid, so no freestyle tests.

I think I could do Silver or Pre-Gold Dance, Silver Ladies Interpretive and "no-test" freestyle LOL!!!

phoenix
04-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Me too. also passed Pre-Bronze MITF, 1st Figure test and Adult Bronze Figures. There were no freestyle tests before Novice when I was a kid, so no freestyle tests.

I think I could do Silver or Pre-Gold Dance, Silver Ladies Interpretive and "no-test" freestyle LOL!!!

Yah, I'm with you. I've also got my juvenile moves, but have only passed pre-bronze freeskate!

Aleeta
04-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm also a pre-test adult female skater

Rusty Blades
04-20-2006, 11:41 AM
I am pre-everything :roll:

TashaKat
04-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm female and was working towards UK Inter-Silver dance (don't know what it is now, they've changed the levels ... Gold 7 or something?) and UK Inter-Bronze Field Moves, Free and Elements (free skating). I was also starting on the OD and Free Dance levels but can't remember what they were :)

Couldn't do your poll because I don't know the US equivalent :)

cassarilda
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Female, no tests yet, but I would consider myself an ice dancer because thats where I am aiming at going... (plus I just got taught the Canasta and Dutch Waltz :lol: )

Im a beginner though (skating for about 2months.. a bit over? :halo: :lol: )

beachbabe
04-20-2006, 07:43 PM
how about standard track...i feel left out just because i'm not 21 lol. but i passed juvenile last week and am very excited. weee

WhisperSung
04-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm a masters novice person-thing. Passed through Intermediate Moves and Freestyle and Pre-Bronze dances. I'm working on my Novice moves for the 5th year in a row (:frus: ) and hopefully the last.

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to test my novice freeskate. :P

Cactus Bill
04-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Well, I'm a pre-pre-bronze male (is there such a thing?) who's working on testing pre-bronze this summer (so my coach tells me). Does that answer the question?

NCSkater02
04-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm a pre-pre-bronze male (is there such a thing?) who's working on testing pre-bronze this summer (so my coach tells me). Does that answer the question?

Hey--that's what my coach says, too. Are our coaches in cahoots? I have a projected test date of June 24. If I'm not ready, it moves to August.

I am a no-test female,, but since I compete pre-bronze, it's how I voted.

Sk8pdx
04-22-2006, 12:50 AM
I am a non-test female skater. Will be taking pre-bronze MIF in June.