View Full Version : where to find an sp teri sizing chart

beachbabe
04-18-2006, 05:05 PM
anyone know where to get one? I called the pro shop and they do not have one available. If you know of one online please post the link..thanks sooooo muchhh
:D

doubletoe
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
anyone know where to get one? I called the pro shop and they do not have one available. If you know of one online please post the link..thanks sooooo muchhh
:D

For figure skating boots, you never just use a sizing chart, which is why sizing charts are not generally available. You need to go get your feet measured by a trained representative. Most proe shops can do it for you if they carry SP Teris. Here is a list of dealers:

http://www.spteri.com/dealer.htm

beachbabe
04-18-2006, 08:19 PM
For figure skating boots, you never just use a sizing chart, which is why sizing charts are not generally available. You need to go get your feet measured by a trained representative. Most proe shops can do it for you if they carry SP Teris. Here is a list of dealers:

http://www.spteri.com/dealer.htm

i know, my mom is getting new sp teri boots soon and the fitter that measured her foot told her to decide between either a B or A width b/c he said both should work. So yea, my mom doesnt really trust him and wants to check herself. unfortunately no other sp teri dealers around, plus she doesnt wanna make another trip so far away b/c there are none in our city.

dooobedooo
04-19-2006, 03:50 AM
I think your mum should ask the fitter for a copy of his measuring chart: "to help make up her mind on the sizing". I had to do that for my last pair of boots, and the fitter was happy to oblige, and also explained exactly how to measure. (For example, your feet are actually a different size when you sit, from when you stand up!!!) .

As you know, there is a lot of personal taste in terms of how snug a fit a skater wants in their boots. Personally, my feet can vary in size, not just from monthly cycle (water retention), but also during practice! When I measured my own feet and checked them against the charts, I agreed with the fitter's choice.

If your fitter is trying to fit without a measuring chart, then he deserves to be hanged!! In this case, I'd contact SPTeri and make a complaint.