View Full Version : I finally got my club online!

Mel On Ice
08-28-2002, 10:49 PM
Whew! Since we are on a tight budget, my first draft of the website is from a cookie cutter tripod service. I think it looks GREAT considering! Check it out:

St. Peters Figure Skating (http://melissag915.tripod.com/saintpetersfigureskating/)

TashaKat
08-29-2002, 12:39 AM
Mel

Well done, it's nicely laid out and very easy to navigate :)

Lx

Mrs Redboots
08-29-2002, 10:21 AM
I agree - the only thing is, nowhere do you give the address of the club, and I have no idea what area of the USA you are in - hey, I might want to visit you one day! But it's a great site, and it sounds like a super club, too.

garyc254
08-29-2002, 11:25 AM
Great job, Melissa!!!

You've done a terrific job of laying things out where they can be found.

Quick note: You might want to mention that Brittany isn't just going to college in Ohio. She's going to Miami U/Ohio.

That should peak a few skaters' interest.

I know you really struggled to get this site approved by the club/rink and then set up. You've done well and your efforts will be appreciated.

Go Sapphire Ice!!! Win in Frisco!!!!!

Gary

Mel On Ice
08-29-2002, 12:31 PM
good suggestions all! I probably spend about 1-2 hours as day so far on site builder tweaking stuff.

melanieuk
08-29-2002, 12:38 PM
Good site so far.....
:)
What about a GUEST BOOK?

Mel On Ice
08-29-2002, 03:33 PM
I considered a guest book and toyed with a message board, but I don't have the time to maintain either one on a daily basis. All I need is for one of the hockey boys to get it in his clever little head that he and his team would cruise the book or board and drop f-bombs everywhere. Plus, I'm not sure we would have enough outside traffic to warrant it.