View Full Version : Adult Clinic in Nottingham - any news?

sceptique
04-03-2006, 10:31 AM
To UK skaters:
Have you guys heard anything about adult clinic this year? I assumed it should be sometime in April, but there's no info on NIC web site.

I miss Tatiana's balls! :lol: :lol:

Mrs Redboots
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
I've not heard anything, but I'm not on the mailing list as I don't normally do that one.

What I'm waiting to hear is when the Bracknell Adult Open schedules will be available!

sceptique
04-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I've not heard anything, but I'm not on the mailing list as I don't normally do that one.

What I'm waiting to hear is when the Bracknell Adult Open schedules will be available!

One of our coaches mentioned that Coventry might do an Adult Open this year. But it's still very tentative.

NickiT
04-03-2006, 02:28 PM
I've not heard anything. Probably won't go to one this year. I really enjoyed the first one but I didn't feel I got that much out of the second.....apart from a broken arm. I was so stiff and sore from Tatiana's classes I could barely skate. It cost a lot to go....travel, hotel, food and of course the cost of the camp. I think my money would be better spent on lessons with my coach.

Nicki

Mrs Redboots
04-04-2006, 05:57 AM
One of our coaches mentioned that Coventry might do an Adult Open this year. But it's still very tentative.The person who would organise it has said not this year, I think. At least for dance....