View Full Version : ISI Synchro Nationals

quarkiki2
03-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Quiet day at work today...

Is anyone headed to the ISI Synchro Nationals next weekend?

sunshinepointe
03-30-2006, 03:15 PM
My coach is taking her team! I'm pretty excited for them, they're so cute! She did mention that they're going to start an adult synchro team and I'm pretty excited about joining...she said they'll start after nationals. Yay!

Are you competing?

garyc254
03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
My GF's daughter's team will be there, Quark.

I'm staying home to hold down the fort. :lol:

8-)

quarkiki2
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
sunshinepointe: Yes, I'm competing. Just watched last year as I was 6 1/2 months pregnant.

Gary: I think someone else needs to hold down the fort so you can come and cheer! How is GF's daughter feeling this year -- wasn't she having health issues this time last year? I'll be glad to see them!

Summerkid710
03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
The teen team I coach will be there as will the adult team I skate on.

quarkiki2
03-31-2006, 01:33 PM
Summerkid710 -- Good luck to you and your teams! I'll be watching all of the teen teams that I can -- I just love seeing them skate! They do things my team can only dream of, LOL!!!

I'll be cheering for you!

garyc254
03-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Gary: I think someone else needs to hold down the fort so you can come and cheer! How is GF's daughter feeling this year -- wasn't she having health issues this time last year? I'll be glad to see them!

Wish I could, but somebody's got to get the chores done. :frus:

GF's daughter is doing much better. Unfortunately, there's been some dissention in the team and not everyone is happy. This will probably be their last year together.

Plus, GF's DD is teaching ballroom dancing now and will start competing in that soon. Synchro and ballroom competitions do have a tendency to conflict.

`