View Full Version : US Adult Nationals schedule is up!

rlichtefeld
03-08-2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.dallasfsc.org/2006AdultNationals/2006AdultNationals.htm

Rob

phoenix
03-08-2006, 08:24 PM
8O 8O Do they always do the warm up groups clumped together like that, & then run huge sections of the competition?? Looks like people will have 1 1/2 - 2 hours to wait between their warmup & the time they actually skate???!! Tell me I'm reading that wrong.....

...Not to mention the gold dancers have their initial round on Wed. & their final on Saturday, lots of hotel time to pay for! Is it always like that?

sk8er1964
03-09-2006, 09:03 AM
8O 8O Do they always do the warm up groups clumped together like that, & then run huge sections of the competition?? Looks like people will have 1 1/2 - 2 hours to wait between their warmup & the time they actually skate???!! Tell me I'm reading that wrong.....

...Not to mention the gold dancers have their initial round on Wed. & their final on Saturday, lots of hotel time to pay for! Is it always like that?

You'll get another warm up right before you compete, like normal. The official warm-up is more like a short practice ice.

climbsk8
03-09-2006, 09:38 AM
My dance event is a full day earlier than what was on the tentative schedule, AND the first event of the morning. So I need another hotel night, and I HOPE I can get my flight changed.

Anybody else out there scrambling at the last minute to make their plans work?

dcden
03-09-2006, 09:43 AM
climbsk8, join the club!! I think everyone is scrambling around right now. It's hard to find events that didn't change from the original tentative schedule.

phoenix, as sk8er1964 said the warmup groups are for your 20 minute practice ice. The 6 minute warmup happens right before the event as usual. If you're still bummed about having a few hours between the 20 minute practice and event, consider that at 04 AN in Lake Placid, they did ALL of the 20 minute warmups for a given day in the morning, and then ALL of the events in the afternoon/evening. I remember for one event they had their 20 minute at like 8 in the morning, and the event at 10 in the EVENING!