View Full Version : The coolest dream

sue123
02-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Last night, I had such an amazing skating dream. Normally, when I have skating dreams, I'm doing things that I won't ever be able to do, like triple lutzes, Bielman spins better than Denise Bielman herself, stuff like that. But last night, I dreamed I was doing moves that I could do, like waltz jumps and sit spins, and toe loops. Nothing too fancy. But I was skating so smoothly, like butter. I did a waltz jump, and I swear I was flying. I felt the wind in my hair, and my ponytail whipping around. It felt so real, I woke up. But I woke up feeling like I could do that. I could do a big waltz jump and feel like I'm flying. It's an amazing feeling.

Casey
02-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Oftentimes I like practicing the waltz jump the most simply because it's the one I can do with the most speed, power and air time. :)

mikawendy
02-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Cool dream, sue123!

I had two weird dreams last night, first was my parents had painted the interior of their house a glowing blue, were holding a dinner party, and David Bowie was taking coats at the door. The second was that I showed up to skate at a skating competition and brought a huge pile of clean laundry with me to fold before I skated. I also had forgotten my makeup and didn't have time to go home for it.

fmh
02-19-2006, 06:09 PM
one time the night before a competition i had a dream that i was on the ice and gravity had increased and i couldn't stand up..i had to hold onto the boards and then i had to explain to the judges why i couldn't go out and do my program...i was like "nooooooooooooooooooooo" and then woke up lol