View Full Version : Looking for Seamless Music Cuts?

MDell
02-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone,

It's great to see such an active figure skating community -- I certainly hope that I can be of help to you!

My name is Mike Dell and I'm a freelance music editor in Toronto. I've been editing dance, solo and synchronized skating music for the past three years (My mom's a figure skating coach at the North Bay Figure Skating Club, so I've logged ample time editing great programs and shows with them).

If you're looking for seamless music cuts, I offer fast, affordable, high quality editing for short and long skating programs.

Let me know what I can do for you! Don't hesitate to email me at sliceit@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mike Dell
sliceit@gmail.com

thumbyskates
02-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Did you have a webpage we could look at for pricing, etc?

AW1
02-16-2006, 05:07 AM
Mike have you got the ability to remove vocals from tracks?

MDell
02-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Did you have a webpage we could look at for pricing, etc?

I don't have webpage right now, but I can give you a good estimate on price depending on how many edits are required for your program...feel free to email me with details at sliceit@gmail.com...

MDell
02-16-2006, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately, a vocal track can't fully be removed from a track -- but the way to get around this is if there's pieces of music within the song that don't have vocals, you can loop those pieces to make an instrumental version. I've done this for several different programs and it seems to work well:)

Isk8NYC
02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
There is a section on this website called "Trading Post" that might catch more people's eyes for your business. Give it a try.

MDell
02-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey, thanks so much! I'll post it and see what happens:)

Does anyone know of any other skating forums where I could also post my services?