View Full Version : Question about rulebook ordering

Debbie S
02-10-2006, 01:26 PM
I went to the USFSA website to order a rulebook (per coach's orders :) ) and I noticed there is a blue binder you can order separately. Does this mean that the "rulebook" is just the papers and is not bound, and you should get the binder to file the papers in? And then I assume for future years, you just order the new rulebook? Am I right?

Moto Guzzi
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
That's correct.

icedancer2
02-10-2006, 03:40 PM
And then I assume for future years, you just order the new rulebook? Am I right?

You cannot assume this, because in my experience they keep changing the size of the damned thing so you have to buy a new binder as well!:frus:

pedonskates
02-10-2006, 04:02 PM
You can also go to the office supply store and get a cheaper binder that is the right size.

Debbie S
02-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks, everyone!

Good point about the binder, pedonskates, except that I'm kind of lazy - lol - and the binder the USFSA sells is only $5. Hopefully, the size of the rulebook won't change much in future years (they've already implemented the new judging system, how much more could change - lol).

Isk8NYC
02-12-2006, 07:03 AM
You cannot assume this, because in my experience they keep changing the size of the damned thing so you have to buy a new binder as well!:frus:

I agree that a $5 binder isn't a lot of money, one of the US org's used to charge $20!

The most annoying part of changing binders is that you have to transfer any notes you have to the new pages, or repunch the old pages. (Swiss cheese, anyone?)