View Full Version : peach classic...

kittie067
02-03-2006, 01:43 PM
peach classic is held where???
thanks!!

~kittie

mskater
02-03-2006, 02:29 PM
This event is held in Duluth, just shy of Atlanta - I believe it's Labor Day weekend...

mikawendy
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
And a few of this on this board are rooting for JAZZPANTS to come out east to Peach Classic (and Halloween Classic, too!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

jazzpants
02-03-2006, 03:15 PM
And a few of this on this board are rooting for JAZZPANTS to come out east to Peach Classic (and Halloween Classic, too!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/frech/d030.gif

Oh, MAN!!! The campaign has started already and and Peach Classic announcements 2006 aren't even out yet!!! LOL!!! :lol:

NoVa Sk8r
02-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Here is the general Peach Classic link (http://gafsc.org/peachclassic/index.htm).

Jazz, is it true? Do you plan on making the trip?
I'm not planning on attending this year, but maybe your appearance would make me change my mind. 8-)

jazzpants
02-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Here is the general Peach Classic link (http://gafsc.org/peachclassic/index.htm).

Jazz, is it true? Do you plan on making the trip?
I'm not planning on attending this year, but maybe your appearance would make me change my mind. 8-)Awwww!!! How sweet!!! :D Unfortunately I have to make this announcement...

ALL RIGHT GUYS, especially you guys in the Pre-Bronze Peanut Gallery!!! :twisted:

For the record, I am NOT competing after Sectionals to concentrate on Bronze Moves!!! It's time to get that out of my hair!!! The competition stuff is not making it any easier for me to concentrate on that goal, even those these days my primary coach is making me do Bronze Moves at each lesson.

So... after Sectionals... no more comps!!! When I do get my Bronze Moves out of the way!!! That means if it take 4 more years for me to pass that Bronze Moves test, that's how long I am NOT competing!!! :frus: (If for some strange reason I do pass the Bronze Moves test before the Peach Classic application deadline, bug me again *then*!!!)

For those who are from my skating club that is reading this, that also means I am NOT doing Skate SF this year!!! And no way I'm doing the In-House comp either later on in the month!!! Too burnt out!!!

Terri C
02-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Awwww!!! How sweet!!! :D Unfortunately I have to make this announcement...

ALL RIGHT GUYS, especially you guys in the Pre-Bronze Peanut Gallery!!! :twisted:

For the record, I am NOT competing after Sectionals to concentrate on Bronze Moves!!! It's time to get that out of my hair!!! The competition stuff is not making it any easier for me to concentrate on that goal, even those these days my primary coach is making me do Bronze Moves at each lesson.

So... after Sectionals... no more comps!!! When I do get my Bronze Moves out of the way!!! That means if it take 4 more years for me to pass that Bronze Moves test, that's how long I am NOT competing!!! :frus: (If for some strange reason I do pass the Bronze Moves test before the Peach Classic application deadline, bug me again *then*!!!)

Jazz,
FWIW, I may after NYI not compete after I pass the Bronze moves and Free.
Plus, if that does happen, I may have to bypass PC in order to save $$$ for Chicago '07!

jazzpants
02-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Jazz,
FWIW, I may after NYI not compete after I pass the Bronze moves and Free.
Plus, if that does happen, I may have to bypass PC in order to save $$$ for Chicago '07!That's the other reason... I am now in the process of doing some house maintanance (painting actually) which, if done right, will cost a lot!!! (We're talking $3-4.5K here!!!) 8O 8O 8O

Will be picking out paint samples at Kelly Moore this weekend in fact.