View Full Version : Roll Call Adult Canadians: WOS skaters

singerskates
01-24-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm looking for adult skaters either in my area Windsor/Essex or along the 401 who belong to the WOS to share a van ride up to Ottawa for Adult Canadians April 4 to 10, 2006. I'm also looking for roomies, 3 other ladies.

This is the only way I can afford to go compete at Adult Canadians this year because I don't have a job. My job at Sobbys ended because of the injuries I got working there and my sick benefits ran out. Comp has not paid me the difference yet. So now I have to leave my husband at home and drive up to Ottawa with other adult skaters helping me with the gas money. I also have to split the hotel room fees as well.

So far I've found a few people in my email list and at Competitive Adult Skaters whom I can ask. But I still need help.

Brigitte

please email me at singerskates@yahoo.com if you are interested in riding up to Ottawa with me or sharing a room with me in Ottawa.

singerskates
01-30-2006, 02:20 AM
Aren't any Canucks from WOS going to the 2006 Adult Canadians being held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada April 6 to 8?

singerskates
02-15-2006, 02:03 PM
the official announcement for Adult Canadians is now out and listed in members only at http://www.skatecanada.ca

Looking for two more Skater Roomies for the Official Hotel (Marriot Hotel in Ottawa, Canada) during Adult Canadians. Cost of hotel per night is $126.50 including 15% tax per night. To add to more people it would cost another $20 plus tax = $23 $149.50 Split 4 ways once we get two more roomies it would be $37.38 a night. We are staying 5 nights. Total per person would be $186.88 including taxes for 5 days.

please either email singerskates@yahoo.com or socaxle@yahoo.ca if you are interested in being a roomie for Adult Canadians.