View Full Version : Breakaway Snow Pants!

dbny
01-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I finally found breakway (zip off) snow pants that I can afford. They arrived today and are a perfect fit except for the length, but I knew they would be a little long, which is no problem really. If anyone else is interested (great for outdoor skating), they are $30 at BargainOutfitters (http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/cb/cb.asp?a=208455).

Mrs Redboots
01-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Lucky you! I imagine the shipping to the UK would be prohibitive, but I do rather long for a pair - so useful at competitions in cold rinks as you can put them on over your tights & skirt & only take them off just before you get on the ice.

dbny
01-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Lucky you! I imagine the shipping to the UK would be prohibitive, but I do rather long for a pair - so useful at competitions in cold rinks as you can put them on over your tights & skirt & only take them off just before you get on the ice.

Why not take a look and see what it would be? You can always just cancel before the final click. I should add that these are top quality, with a velcro snow cuff inside the bottom of the leg, and zipper pockets. Now I just have to keep my weight down so I can continue to fit into them!

jazzpants
01-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Why not take a look and see what it would be? You can always just cancel before the final click. I should add that these are top quality, with a velcro snow cuff inside the bottom of the leg, and zipper pockets. Now I just have to keep my weight down so I can continue to fit into them!Most online shopping places in the US does not ship International... and unfortunately, this website is definitely the norm...

http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/main/international.asp

coskater64
01-11-2006, 05:53 PM
I use ultra light weight down ski pants from pantagonia, while not terribly cheap they are so warm and really help me stay warm in my very cold rink. They zip the full length but they are a man's size and the fit is not for lanky gals like myself. 8O

dblflutz
01-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Wish they were in Blue (our uniform for teaching)! What a great deal!!!! If anyone happens to come across another deal like this in Navy Blue please let me know..