View Full Version : Help with finding the best buy on blades

miraclegro
12-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I need to find another pair of blades -- to mount on my back-up pair of skates. Need a pair of MK pro's in 9 3/4". Any ideas where to get the best buy? Thanks so much, Miraclegro

(Didn't come up with much on ebay.)

e-skater
12-30-2005, 06:09 PM
I need to find another pair of blades -- to mount on my back-up pair of skates. Need a pair of MK pro's in 9 3/4". Any ideas where to get the best buy? Thanks so much, Miraclegro

(Didn't come up with much on ebay.)

You might try www.tidewaterice.com
They were running a sale on their blades. MK Pros were $150. Prices are supposed to go back up in January sometime I think. I ordered some last week. Anyway, hope this helps.

dbny
12-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Try Mike at Cantiague (Long Island, NY). Shipping is UPS and you are charged only the actual cost. I bought Gold Seals from him for $345 a few years ago when they were over $400 everywhere else.

MIGOLD22@aol.com
516-933-7379

CoolbugSuz
01-01-2006, 11:55 AM
If you have a local university who has a rink and pro shop, you may want to check with them. I just went to the Ohio State University ice rink pro shop on Friday and ordered a pair of MK Pro's for $153.

I got a new pair of boots for Christmas, and they're 1/2 inch shorter than my current skates, so my spare pair of brand spankin new Coronation Aces won't fit (they're size 10). I guess I'll have to eBay those. :)

Suz