View Full Version : Featured Adult skater

starskate6.0
11-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi Everyone.

Just thought I would let you know my wonderful partner has a feature spot at www.skatetoday.com/articles0506/110105.htm :D always good to see Adult skaters Featured. check it out.. :D :D

skatingatty
11-12-2005, 10:13 PM
What a great and inspiring article! I like the dress in the 1st picture-- I had the same dress, minus the rhinestones. :) Also, isn't Century's last name spelled Leigh instead of Lee? I competed against her in 2001 at Peach and remember her having big jumps and lots of speed/flow.

starskate6.0
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM
What a great and inspiring article! I like the dress in the 1st picture-- I had the same dress, minus the rhinestones. :) Also, isn't Century's last name spelled Leigh instead of Lee? I competed against her in 2001 at Peach and remember her having big jumps and lots of speed/flow.

Yes century is a great skater as well, Iv always enjoyed her show skating ability as well as her power on the ice. karen was my partner for the Pairs interp at the Halloween event. She was everything I could have hoped for in a partner. Grace and show. lots of energy.. :D I liked the article too.. :bow:

Mrs Redboots
11-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Actually, that was a particularly good class at Oberstdorf, and both Karen and Century skated incredibly well - I don't think any of us watching would have been surprised however it had turned out.

Justine_R
11-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Wow, thats so cool, she's an inspiration!

Debbie S
11-13-2005, 12:08 PM
What an inspiring story! I met Karen at HC - in addition to being a great skater, she is a very sweet person. Best of luck to her! Maybe I'll get to see her skate her FS at AN....someday. :)

DoctorSk8
11-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Thanks Ross, my partner extraordinaire, for posting the article about me :lol: And I apologize to Century for the mispelling of her last name! Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

And I just wanted to tell little Debbie S that I really enjoyed meeting you at HC. I thought to myself, "now THERE is a spirit that radiates love and positive energy!" You are a woman after my own heart. You GO GIRL!