View Full Version : UK Ice skaters - looking for extras on TV

kiwibabe
11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
They are looking for adult ice skaters to be extras on the Bill's xmas special.

http://www.iceskating.org.uk/nlstory.cfm?ID=16322&NLID=42048

Mrs Redboots
11-11-2005, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Although I have to admit, I wonder how long that's been there - the NISA site is exceptionally difficult to navigate, and you never know what they have or haven't put up!

Rather tempting, I must admit....

Melzorina
11-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Damn, I wish I lived in London

samba
11-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Although I have to admit, I wonder how long that's been there - the NISA site is exceptionally difficult to navigate, and you never know what they have or haven't put up!

Rather tempting, I must admit....

It's only been there a few days Annabel, I check it regularly. There's also somthing for an ice dance/pairs couple on the Paul O'Grady show the snag is, its on plastic ice, legs parting company and Bambee comes to minds.

Mrs Redboots
11-11-2005, 12:07 PM
It's only been there a few days Annabel, I check it regularly. There's also somthing for an ice dance/pairs couple on the Paul O'Grady show the snag is, its on plastic ice, legs parting company and Bambee comes to minds.Plus they have to be Primary-level.... we don't exactly have many primary-level dance couples in this country, do we? And those we do have are very busy preparing for the British right now.... all the same, I just might forward it to a primary couple I know....